FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   National | Emerald Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/national-emerald-club-424/)
-   -   National Website (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/national-emerald-club/1322046-national-website.html)

ellinj Mar 6, 2012 8:13 pm

National Website

I am a recent convert to National from Hertz. I have a few ES rentals under my belt. Is there a place on the website that tells me how many credits I have and how close I am to a free rental?

drzoidberg Mar 6, 2012 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by ellinj (Post 18149601)
I am a recent convert to National from Hertz. I have a few ES rentals under my belt. Is there a place on the website that tells me how many credits I have and how close I am to a free rental?

From the website, you can check your rental history and manually tabulate.

Otherwise, you have to wait for the monthly account summary statements, I think.

ellinj Mar 6, 2012 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by drzoidberg (Post 18149614)
From the website, you can check your rental history and manually tabulate.

Otherwise, you have to wait for the monthly account summary statements, I think.

Sure I can tabulate, but thats a pain once you have a few rentals as you can't tell which rental contributed to which credit.

3Cforme Mar 7, 2012 5:14 am

Current Exec free days are shown in the Rewards pane when one is making a reservation.

Ritz Mar 7, 2012 7:40 am

Originally Posted by ellinj (Post 18149680)
Sure I can tabulate, but thats a pain once you have a few rentals as you can't tell which rental contributed to which credit.

You can always call Emerald CS as well. Although, I perceive that to be a pain as well. ;)

infamousdx Mar 8, 2012 11:06 am

If you add your National profile to your AwardWallet, you'll see how many rental days you have.

Ritz Mar 8, 2012 11:17 am

Originally Posted by infamousdx (Post 18160748)
If you add your National profile to your AwardWallet, you'll see how many rental days you have.

I don't believe they calculate 1-2-Free Promo days though, correct? Just traditional free days.

peteropny Mar 8, 2012 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by Ritz (Post 18160811)
I don't believe they calculate 1-2-Free Promo days though, correct? Just traditional free days.

Just banked days - also no counter for rental credits prior to their conversion to banked days.

ellinj Mar 8, 2012 6:15 pm

Also it seems there is no way to tell if an Enterprise rental has been credited properly.

Ritz Mar 8, 2012 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by ellinj (Post 18163509)
Also it seems there is no way to tell if an Enterprise rental has been credited properly.

I think that's another CS call, unfortunately.

nycatl Mar 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Enterprise Reservations

Searched...my apologies if I missed...

Is it a known issue that reservations for Enterprise made online at Enterprise website under a Emerald Club # cannot be cancelled online at either EHI website? If so, any info on plans to remedy this?

ellinj Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by nycatl (Post 18305801)

Is it a known issue that reservations for Enterprise made online at Enterprise website under a Emerald Club # cannot be cancelled online at either EHI website? If so, any info on plans to remedy this?

I have not experienced this. I just cancelled a reservation a few days ago.

GreeNYC Apr 1, 2012 11:55 am

Originally Posted by nycatl (Post 18305801)

Same by me. I told a National CSR about this a while ago, she said she they gonna work on it, I am still waiting...

GreeNYC Apr 1, 2012 12:06 pm

Another issue with National's website, you can’t make/modify a reservation for the last day of the month within the last few hours of the day. For ex; I had a reservation last night March the 31'st 10:00pm, at 9:15pm i tried to modify it but it automatically entered April in the month field, March disappeared from the dropdown list, and even when I tried to pick March on the separate calendar tab it didn’t let me. Ridicules!