Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

How long did it take for your status match?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2012, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz PC, Hyatt Globalist, IGH Rewards Club Spire, HHonors Diamond

Never mind, just noticed I sent additional info they requested in to them in the wrong way. It has to be FAXed or uploaded to a specific site.

Last edited by alxir; Jan 15, 2012 at 4:14 pm
Old Jan 16, 2012, 11:59 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by alxir
Never mind, just noticed I sent additional info they requested in to them in the wrong way. It has to be FAXed or uploaded to a specific site.
If you call and ask for assistance, they'll give you a direct email address. Just send proof of your qualification with another company and you're done. Mine was nearly instantaneous.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 1:25 pm

Location: various cities in the USofA: NYC, BWI, IAH, ORD, CVG, NYC
Programs: Former UA 1K, National Exec. Elite
It may be moot for alxir, but for the record mine took less than 45 minutes. I uploaded a scan of my Avis PC card and a PDF of my last Avis rental receipt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.