Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at GSO

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2017, 3:01 pm

Programs: Delta - GM, Hilton - Diamond, National - EE
Originally Posted by dwbf11
Hello Southernbanker:

I've merged your thread with our existing "Cars at GSO" thread.

Regards,
dwbf11
National Mod
Much appreciated
Old Oct 23, 2017, 5:15 pm

Programs: Delta - GM, Hilton - Diamond, National - EE
Picked up today at GSO in their mini-aisle. I didn't have time to count what they had but it was fairly decent. I walked by a Chrysler 300, a Camero, and a couple of Impalas before finding a New 2018 Nissan Maxima (850 miles).

I'm happy, the Maxima is quickly becoming my favorite rental car.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 6:48 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, National Exec Elite, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Any recent experiences at GSO? Do they still have the mini aisle?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 7:56 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, National Exec Elite, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Arrived at GSO last week, midday on a weekday. They still have a mini-aisle...but there were only 2 cars available: an Edge Titanium and an Altima. I took the Edge, I was not returning to GSO, but fortunately that seemed to be of no issue the staff in the Emerald booth Pretty sparse lot overall in the reserve sections as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.