Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Entertainment discounts: Anyone have problems booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2011, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Greetings,

It seems that I can't book a rental car at MCO using the entertainment discounts available. The two reasons that keep popping up (or something similar to both): 1). Unable to use 2). Capacity has been reached.

This has been going on for a while. Anyone else having problems?
Old Jan 25, 2011, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, PCR Plat/Amb
I haven't tried at MCO but I have booked PHX recently using the Entertainment book Free Weekend Day code. Make sure you use the newest one you have.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 6:08 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
I booked one at ATL earlier this month using the 2011 free weekend day code, no problem. What dates are you trying to book?
Old Jan 26, 2011, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

I have been using the newest entertainment coupons. I am looking at 3/20 to 3/27. Using the Alamo entertainment coupons come up with the same codes (I know they are the same company for the most part)

This has been happening for a while. Maybe they are sold out or capacity controlled. Just seems strange. Thanks for the replies
Old Jan 26, 2011, 5:50 pm

I haven't had any problems using them on a recent SAN booking nor on an upcoming LAS one.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 6:51 pm

I couldn't use them at all at Las Vegas last year. Kept saying capacity reached or not valid.
Old Feb 5, 2011, 2:46 pm
Suspended

Entertainment Book coupons are very hit/miss. I've had luck about 30 percent of the time. Just have to try, try, try,
Old Feb 5, 2011, 2:53 pm

If I put in a 2/28 date I can use any ent or bj coupon. My pickup date at MCO is 3/3, and none of the ent, bj, costco coupons are working for my 3/3-3/7 rental. Its been like this for months. Even the online coupons from national expire 2/28/11. I'll keep checking.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 10:57 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by Bishope2
I have been using the newest entertainment coupons. I am looking at 3/20 to 3/27. Using the Alamo entertainment coupons come up with the same codes (I know they are the same company for the most part)

This has been happening for a while. Maybe they are sold out or capacity controlled. Just seems strange. Thanks for the replies
Are we talking about NF5572ZDF? Do you have to surrender the coupon or show your entertainment membership card at return?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.