Cars at YYZ

Old Jun 16, 2017, 12:34 pm

Programs: Avis CHM, Hertz Plat, National EE, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Le Club Plat, CX Gold
A bunch of Volvo V60 T5's just hit the ES.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:51 am

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Came in around noon on July 11th at T1. Not sure what was going on but the only car in the lot was a Caravan . Decided to wait 15 mins when the staff finally brought me a Jetta.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 11:36 pm

Programs: Avis CHM, Hertz Plat, National EE, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Le Club Plat, CX Gold
Spotted a bunch of new Wranger Unlimited Rubicons at YYZ the other day.
Old Sep 2, 2017, 12:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Picked up late this afternoon at Wellington location downtown, sold out for the weekend, but arrived at 530P to find my choice of an Impala, an older model beat up Sonata or, I kid you not, a collection of choose-your-favorite-color Mercedes Benz C class sedans. If they had one of the new Sonatas, I probably would have taken that....but I took one of the C Class sedans, and unlike the totally-stripped model I was driving for a few weeks at home in California, this one has the backup camera, all the safety systems, and a few other features which makes it a nice ride.

Of course, just my luck, gas in Toronto just hit US$4.30/gallon and is still climbing and this is not a car that sips gas gently.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 3:40 pm

Programs: National EE, Enterprise Platinum, Hertz President's Circle, NEXUS
Yesterday the T1 aisle was full in the afternoon!

Saw some nice gems. Jeep Wrangler, Volvo V60 and a BMW 3 series. Or it might have been a BMW 5 series. All I know is the BMW looked really nice.

Also saw a few trucks, F-150s, GMC Sierra, Toyota Titan.

Picked a nice elite vehicle and only got charged as a intermediate! Nice!

National is my new rental company.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 3:41 pm

Ignore

Last edited by manohman; Sep 3, 2017 at 3:57 pm
Old Sep 27, 2017, 9:58 pm

Programs: National EE
Yonge/Bloor, Sep 25 @ 9:30 am. Charger, Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mercedes CLA250, Mercedes C???, BMW 320i, Chrysler 300, Audi Q5. Took the Q5.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 5:57 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
YYZ this last weekend worth taking

ES:
BMW 3 series
Mercedes CLA250
Mercedes C300
Chrysler 300
A couple pick up trucks
Ford Flex limited

Still haven't seen a Volvo or a Wrangler since switching over to National this year in both the US or Canada... Haven't driven a Volvo in years but would really like to check out a new model. Loved the S60 T5 I rented ages ago.
Old Sep 29, 2017, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by SKYEG

ES:
BMW 3 series
Mercedes CLA250
Mercedes C300
Chrysler 300
A couple pick up trucks
Ford Flex limited

Still haven't seen a Volvo or a Wrangler since switching over to National this year in both the US or Canada... Haven't driven a Volvo in years but would really like to check out a new model. Loved the S60 T5 I rented ages ago.
Last weekend I was offered a Mustang convertible for a LCAR reservation at T1. I had the same Mustang for a month in August and when I asked about more options they called T3 and they had a Volvo (forgot the model) and an Infiniti QX60. I took the QX60.
Old Oct 1, 2017, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by SKYEG

ES:
BMW 3 series
Mercedes CLA250
Mercedes C300
Chrysler 300
A couple pick up trucks
Ford Flex limited

No more Volvo V60s as of a week and a half ago. I went in expecting to get one and one of the workers said it was a temporary addition.

Was really disappointed.

When I went, 7:30AM on a Friday Morning, they had nothing in sedans other than a Dodge Charger, Nissan Sentara and Hyundai Sonata. There was a tonne of gas guzzler SUVs. Like 90% were SUVs.

Might move back to Enterprise.
Old Oct 1, 2017, 4:04 am

Originally Posted by matrixca7
Last weekend I was offered a Mustang convertible for a LCAR reservation at T1. I had the same Mustang for a month in August and when I asked about more options they called T3 and they had a Volvo (forgot the model) and an Infiniti QX60. I took the QX60.
Volvo are gone. As soon as they get returned, they're being removed. Was a temporary summer addition unfortunately.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 12:33 pm

I just got a Volvo V60 today at T1. Employee was parking it in the ES aisle as soon as I walked up, I took it since it looked like the other options were mostly trucks, vans and SUVs.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 12:39 pm

Yonge/Bloor Wed Oct 4 @ 3:00 pm:

A couple of Durango RT with navigation, Maxima, and Chrysler 300S. Took the Chrysler.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 2:28 pm

YYZ T3 on Monday 16th, 7PM: 1x Durango that smelled of whatever cleaning stuff they use, 1x Sonata, 1x Nissan Frontier...and 1x 2018 Durango R/T with 4500kms. Guess which one I grabbed?

Will be back again Wednesday afternoon...will post again.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 10:25 pm

YYZ T1 on Wedensday October 4th, the aisle had basically 7-8 options

Mostly SUVs
Ford Fusion Hybrid (US Plates)- Blue or Silver
Dodge Ram 1500.

Took the Ford Fusion Hybrid. Very heavy on gas. 200km used half a tank.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.