SFO->LAS First service

Old Oct 29, 01, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite+ (the hard way), AF Plat, QR Plat, AA 3MM (worthless), Hilton Diamond (like everyone else)
SFO->LAS First service

I'll be flying National for the first time soon, in F on the relatively short hop between SFO and LAS. Snack is listed as the meal. What sort of service can I expect? Also, is there any access to Club National for F pax? Thanks.
Old Oct 30, 01, 4:03 pm

National first class is pretty nice, with white leather seats, that are comfortable and with quite nice legroom.

In the pre-911 days, there are usually pre-takeoff orange juice or water service. Then there are a snack after takeoff. For morning flights, there are breakfast pastry with fruit plate, and on other flights, there are cheese, crackers, and fruit plate. There are warm nuts as well.

However, since N7 files for Chapater 11 and these post 911 days, I won't surprise if the snack service has been axed or simpler snack tray is served.

Concerning Club National, I don't think buying F tickets guarantee entry to the club.
Ask the check in agent!

Have a good flight! HOpe you can tell us what N7 serves you!

carfield

[This message has been edited by Carfield (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old Oct 30, 01, 6:27 pm
CG

I flew that route on Oct 10th and got a very nice hot spinich on a toasted bagette for a snack along with all you could drink beverage service. Can't beat the $40 price to upgrade at the counter!
Old Nov 2, 01, 7:07 am
Original Member

A full-fare F ticket DOES give you admission to the very nice National Club in Las Vegas. You can expect a nice snack no matter what the time of day. In the morning, they usually serve hot breakfast breads. Midday you might get a bruschetta, and in the evening a cheese plate.

Preflight drinks are usually served in glasses. Sometimes there are hot towels. It's by far the best short-hop F service in America that I have experienced.
Old Nov 3, 01, 7:27 am
Original Member

To clarify, the snack is in flight, not in the club. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif
Old Nov 6, 01, 8:26 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, QR, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Flown on that route 10/10 with a full-fare Y-ticket and got a seat in row 3 or 4.

Service was pretty good as described by the other posters. No service-reduction.
Old Dec 26, 01, 3:09 am

Programs: Starwood Banned, Marriott Plat, UA 1K MM,
FLew SFO-LAS Rt a week or so ago. and Service was great even though first flight was at night. Was served Artichoke Pattie, drinks etc. Did not eat. Return I stopped by the Club and grabbed snacks didn't have time to lounge as I was late as it was. Decent little club with a nice little snack and cheese assortment. Was served small cheese tray in First. Seats are comfy and plenty of them. Worth $60? Well I used comp points, but I wouldn't pay unless I won. Then again if you have time for the club, like an hour I guess it is worth the upgrade Do not sit in 1A or B as there is little leg room... My fav airline for domestic SFO-LAS other than AS for West coast.
Old Dec 26, 01, 8:10 am
Original Member

All their planes are different so the bulkhead seats will have varying amounts of space.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: