Argos in Cappadocia

Old Jun 13, 2024, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond 360, Bonvoy Plt, Hyatt Globalist
Argos in Cappadocia

Hello,

Has anyone stayed at the Argos since Mr & Mrs Smith joined WOH? I'm not expecting much benefits. But, wondering if it's better to stay there for the night credits, or to just go free agent.
Old Jun 21, 2024, 4:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K, *G, Hyatt Globalist, BAEC Gold, OW Emerald
I have a data point that is not exactly on point but that you might find useful.

I stayed there in February so before the full integration took place but after the announcement. I used the MMS gift cards to pay for the reservation and booked through MMS. I was traveling with my husband and toddler and we were upgraded to a Junior Suite upon arrival and had a nice bottle of wine with a ton of fruit as a welcome amenity. I do not know if the upgrade was due to our off season stay or something else.

We had a wonderful stay and I highly recommend the hotel no matter how you choose to book.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.