Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt > Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Reload this Page >

Can no longer access the gift cards for the Hyatt promo --

Old May 9, 2024, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

When I click on the link with the gift card information I get -- "sorry and error has occurred" Any idea who to contact?

Thanks
Old May 10, 2024, 6:07 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Promo is over. Now book (or try to) at Hyatt.com
Old May 10, 2024, 8:06 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mizzou miles
Promo is over. Now book (or try to) at Hyatt.com
I don't think this answers the OP's question ... If I understand it correctly, the OP is having difficulty accessing the gift cards they purchased during the promo. Unfortunately, I don't have a good answer for them. There's lots of reports of finger pointing between WoH and M&MS when issues with this promo and the gift cards have come up.

I didn't buy any gift cards so I can't check this personally, but have you logged into the original promo site Mr & Mrs Smith Gift Cards (redeam.com) ?
Old May 10, 2024, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Yes, this is the error --

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Old May 10, 2024, 9:49 am
Original Poster

I used chat...I guess there is a ticket open. If that doesn't work I can dispute the credit card charge I guess....
Old May 10, 2024, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

So I asked the question, who can I call the redeem the gift cards I do not have access to. Hyatt says call Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Mr. and Ms. Smith redirect to Hyatt. Is no one else having this problem?
Old May 11, 2024, 7:41 am

Programs: UA GS, Hyatt LT G, Marriott LT T
Originally Posted by owen567
When I click on the link with the gift card information I get -- "sorry and error has occurred" Any idea who to contact?

Thanks

Use chat option or call MM smith agent and let them book for you and give them your gift card code to pay for the reservation.
Old May 11, 2024, 8:53 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by willliamjia
Use chat option or call MM smith agent and let them book for you and give them your gift card code to pay for the reservation.
It sounds to me that the OP is unable to access the gift card(s) they purchased, so they don't have any code to redeem.
Old May 11, 2024, 5:27 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold , Hyatt Globalist, United Gold
Originally Posted by owen567
So I asked the question, who can I call the redeem the gift cards I do not have access to. Hyatt says call Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Mr. and Ms. Smith redirect to Hyatt. Is no one else having this problem?
The code you need is in the email confirming your purchase. You don't need to click "Click here to download your e-card". Right above that you'll have a thing that says "Voucher Code:" with a # after it. For me they all started with WOH. That # is all I had to give to the MMS travel agent to book.

That being said, even though I've already redeemed my gift cards, I did click the link and it still worked (albight showing a value of USD0). The one that errored out for me was when i clicked the blue "Gift Cards" on the top right. But that shouldn't matter since all you need is the Voucher code.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.