Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt > Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Reload this Page >

Anybody else having trouble buying Mr. and Mrs. Smith gift card?

Old Jan 1, 2024, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Just went to buy one. First got an error message and now getting a message that says "not available" when I try to add to cart. Tried a couple of browsers and same thing.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 10:59 am

Same thing. I was able to buy one $1000 card, but no other denomination physical or electronic. Sooooo did they kill the deal for 2024?
Old Jan 2, 2024, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kels2003
Same thing. I was able to buy one $1000 card, but no other denomination physical or electronic. Sooooo did they kill the deal for 2024?
Not sure. I was able to buy multiple $1000 cards which works for a particular big trip I had in mind. But sure would be great to get the smaller dominations back.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 5:26 pm

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
Seems like the $1000 e-gift cards are now "sold out"? Did they run out of digits for the promotion?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.