Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt > Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Reload this Page >

Mr & Mrs Smith Integration (active as of 24 Apr 2024)

Mr & Mrs Smith Integration (active as of 24 Apr 2024)

Old Apr 24, 2024, 10:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

BTW, really glad Hyatt now has the "Caldera House" location near Jackson Hole, WY (especially since their Rusty Parrot Lodge will seemingly reopen on the First of Never). From the award chart, I'll only need about 300,000 points a night to stay there.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 11:06 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by joachimm
I'm still seeing SLH properties and don't see MMS properties. Probably part of the control group :-(
This is how I see it on hyatt.com, can filter the MMS hotels. This is a random hotel: La Réserve Genève Hotel & Spa

Old Apr 25, 2024, 5:07 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Posting the member benefits from here: Discover Participating Mr & Mrs Smith Hotels | World of Hyatt

kevinjm likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 5:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA ExPlat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by 59Impala
No free bottles water?

Mr. And Mrs. Smith, where everyone can (almost) feel like a Discoverist
iahphx, cliburn, jpdx and 7 others like this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 5:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
What’s the best guess on % of properties that will finally make it in?

Other that some lime Six Senses that are in IHG who won’t move - presumably most all will…?
Old Apr 25, 2024, 7:15 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by UA-NYC

Other that some lime Six Senses that are in IHG who won’t move - presumably most all will…?
I assume hotels that are part of a chain, such as Aman, will not join.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 7:25 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold

I think we're seeing most, if not all, of the Participating Mr & Mrs Smith Properties”. I'm guessing one of the reasons it took almost a year to get to this announcement was negotiating with each property and determining which ones would participate in WoH and which ones would be excluded.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by skj
I think we're seeing most, if not all, of the Participating Mr & Mrs Smith Properties”. I'm guessing one of the reasons it took almost a year to get to this announcement was negotiating with each property and determining which ones would participate in WoH and which ones would be excluded.
My hope is that this isn't the case, per TPG:

The first batch of participating Mr & Mrs Smith hotels might include more than 700 properties, but a Hyatt spokesperson told TPG more hotels will be added quarterly. Mr & Mrs Smith adds more than 30 properties a month to its roster, and some — but not all — of those would also join World of Hyatt.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 1:33 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
My hope is that this isn't the case, per TPG:

The first batch of participating Mr & Mrs Smith hotels might include more than 700 properties, but a Hyatt spokesperson told TPG more hotels will be added quarterly. Mr & Mrs Smith adds more than 30 properties a month to its roster, and some — but not all — of those would also join World of Hyatt.
I read this as saying additions to today's list of Participating Mr & Mrs Smith Properties” will come from those new to the MMS platform. I find it disappointing that Hyatt is allowing some of the newly added properties to opt out of WoH. I would have thought participating in WoH would be a condition of joining MMS now that it's owned by Hyatt ...
Old Apr 25, 2024, 3:06 pm

not seeing anything but cheapest room available for points
Old Apr 25, 2024, 3:46 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
No free bottles water?

Mr. And Mrs. Smith, where everyone can (almost) feel like a Discoverist
It seems like almost all MMS properties would not hesitate to provide as many water bottles as you need, given the market segment they compete in.
joachimm likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 5:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob/UA Gold
Originally Posted by 59Impala
This is how I see it on hyatt.com, can filter the MMS hotels. This is a random hotel: La Réserve Genève Hotel & Spa
I'm just a bad tester. I only looked at Barcelona and Madrid, and those locations don't have MMS listings yet. I kind of assumed that Barcelona would be prioritized for launch.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 8:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
I don't love that this discussion isn't even in the main Hyatt thread. What's the thinking? Silly.
chad75 and Warriorconcept like this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 8:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold, DL GM
Originally Posted by joachimm
I'm just a bad tester. I only looked at Barcelona and Madrid, and those locations don't have MMS listings yet. I kind of assumed that Barcelona would be prioritized for launch.
We've heard from Hyatt execs that they see Barcelona as a future European dominant market with 5-6 properties, so wouldn't be surprised if they're deprioritizing MMS listings for other areas where they have no coverage now/in the future pipeline
joachimm likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2024, 6:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by stvr
I don't love that this discussion isn't even in the main Hyatt thread. What's the thinking? Silly.
yeah makes zero sense
Sydneyberlin likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.