Mr. and Mrs. Smith Gift Cards Offer

Old Dec 16, 2023, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Mr. and Mrs. Smith Gift Cards Offer

I'm trying to find a contact number for a problem with the Mr. and Mrs. Smith Gift Cards Offer - I placed an order for a large amount and unfortunately the "m" at the end of my email was cut off, so it's listed as gmail.co instead of gmail.com and I am unable to get the gift cards. The order confirmation has no way to access them. There is a link to help for problems, but it goes to Mr. and Mrs. Smith and not Hyatt, and they are unable to help. I've called Hyatt and been given at least four different numbers and no one can help, there has to be someone in charge of this but no one seems to have that information.

Has anyone run into issues and been able to find a contact for this? Or any suggestions as to what to do? I've also emailed my concierge (globalist) but she takes a week to reply, and sometimes longer.
Old Dec 16, 2023, 10:29 am

You could call the Globalist line. In the App, just go to Contacts. There are also messaging type options,but I'm not a user of those.
Old Dec 16, 2023, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by xooz
You could call the Globalist line. In the App, just go to Contacts. There are also messaging type options,but I'm not a user of those.

Yes, I have done that but no one has been able to find out who can resolve this and seems to be just as clueless as I am about how to get this resolved. I was going to try again but decided to try Hyatt's FB page and was able to reach someone who started a case, so I have a case number now at least. Twitter/X used to be the best avenue but now you have to pay $16 a month to join "premium" just to send a message to anyone who isn't following you. That would be a last resort as I've only used Twitter in recent years to contact Hyatt.
Old Dec 18, 2023, 4:58 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by TravelinKC
Yes, I have done that but no one has been able to find out who can resolve this and seems to be just as clueless as I am about how to get this resolved. I was going to try again but decided to try Hyatt's FB page and was able to reach someone who started a case, so I have a case number now at least. Twitter/X used to be the best avenue but now you have to pay $16 a month to join "premium" just to send a message to anyone who isn't following you. That would be a last resort as I've only used Twitter in recent years to contact Hyatt.
I would cancel the CC charge and explain to the CC people why you're doing so. The CC people could probably reach out to Mr and Mrs Smith through some internal means not available to you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.