Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt > Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Reload this Page >

Mr and Mrs Smith / Hyatt Integration Teaser Announcement and Gift Card Promo [2023]

Mr and Mrs Smith / Hyatt Integration Teaser Announcement and Gift Card Promo [2023]

Old Apr 1, 2024, 7:55 am

Points and nights posted today (purchased GCs yesterday). At least that part was pretty seamless.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 11:53 am

I’m not seeing an indication anywhere about the timeline for Globalists to have their status migrated to MMS Goldsmith. Anyone know? I’m leaving for three places in a row tomorrow in Portugal and would love the status for the potential upgrades and/or gifts.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 12:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
If any status matching were to occur (and that's a big if as I haven't seen any mention of it in the announcements made so far), it would be when/after the actual integration between Hyatt and MMS takes place. The date for that is currently unknown. More likely IMO is that Globalists don't get matched to MMS Goldsmith, but rather they get perks at MMS hotels similar/comparable to perks at regular Hyatt hotels.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 4:21 pm
formerly smoaky

I wasn't able to buy gift cards the final two days of the promotion. The page was broken every time I checked. Now I have a few potential upcoming stays next week at Mr and Mrs Smith properties (have yet to book). I see Hyatt has not integrated any of these properties while still halting the gift card promo. I guess I will look elsewhere!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.