Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt > Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Reload this Page >

Mr & Mrs Smith: The Singular Patagonia MASTER REVIEW - THREAD

Old Feb 2, 2023, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE

I didn't see a dedicated thread for this property, so I figured I would start one with the hopes of gathering some data points. This place looks spectacular, and is ranked as one of the best hotels in South America. I'd love to stay there on my upcoming trip to Patagonia so if anyone has any reviews that would be awesome.

The only downside is that it seems nearly impossible to book Rewards Nights at most Mr & Mrs Smith hotels at the moment.

Can anyone share any recent stay experiences?
FLYGVA likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 4:04 pm
Community Director Emerita

It's been a few years since we've been to Chilean Patagonia and this hotel is new to me. I just looked it up and found it is on the shores of the Seoret Channel, a 5 minutes' drive from the town of the Puerto Natales. It is roughly 3 hours north of Punta Arenas.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
It's been a few years since we've been to Chilean Patagonia and this hotel is new to me.
It looks like there are so many Mr & Mrs hotels in Patagonia, and they all look spectacular. Too bad they're all so expensive and don't offer rewards redemptions.
Old Jun 12, 2023, 6:28 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

After the aquisition of the Mr & Mrs. Smith chain by Hyatt, we are transferting this thread to the newly created subforum of the World of Hyatt Forum

FLYGVA & jpdx
moderators of the IHG Forum
Old Jun 12, 2023, 7:08 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGLfL
this thread was moved from ihg to hyatt when they acquired the mr&mrs partnership in june 2023.
Some references above may not apply to the property after the transfer.

hyatt mod team

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.