Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt > Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Reload this Page >

Sant Francesc Hotel Singular, Palma, Spain - Mr and Mrs Smith MASTER REVIEW - THREAD

Sant Francesc Hotel Singular, Palma, Spain - Mr and Mrs Smith MASTER REVIEW - THREAD

Old Nov 11, 2022, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay ?
Yes, very much.
Sant Francesc Hotel Singular is a superb property with great service.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked a Superior room and received a Deluxe room.

How are the rooms?
Around 30 sqm large.
Superb design

Seating area.

Very comfortable bed.

Bathroom with walk-in shower.
Heeley toiletries.
Bathrobes.

Separate toilets

Flatscreen TV with large selection of national and international channels. Chromecast.
iPhone inductive charger

Minibar.

View over the lovely Plaça de Sant Frances .
Very quiet.

Everything immaculate.

SmithExtra
Welcome drink .

What was good and what was bad?

GOOD
- Superb property, with sleek design
- Very central location,
- Very attentive and smiling service,
- Very good breakfast
- Very pleasant (small) rooftop swimming pool and bar area

BAD
- Nothing

Value for $ or IHG One Rewards Points? Would you return?
Yes.
The hotel is not cheap, but the property is really great (and weather was just fabulous for November).

The property displays an exquisite combination of architecture, design and contemporary art.
It has only 32 rooms and 10 suites, which brings to the hotel a very boutique and exclusive atmosphere.

Exterior

Lobby

Welcome drink

Inner courtyard

Deluxe Room

Minibar and coffe station

Welcome gift

View from the room

Bar

Pool area

Spa

Fitness centre

Breakfast

FLYGVA and shoven like this.

Last edited by nicolas75; Nov 13, 2022 at 1:08 am
Old Jun 12, 2023, 6:36 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

After the aquisition of the Mr & Mrs. Smith chain by Hyatt, we move this thread to the newly created subforum of the World of Hyatt Forum

FLYGVA & jpdx
moderators of the IHG Forum
Old Jun 12, 2023, 7:06 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGLfL
this thread was moved from ihg to hyatt when they acquired the mr&mrs partnership in june 2023.
Some references above may not apply to the property after the transfer.

hyatt mod team
Old Jun 13, 2023, 2:33 am

Programs: Some
This hotel is bookable via Hyatt SLH before the Mr. & Mrs. Smith integration. I stayed here at the weekend and was very impressed. Booked a Deluxe and lucked out with a generous upgrade to a beautiful Junior Suite. Great hotel, great service, great food. Hyatt knows exactly what it’s doing building up the portfolio of small high end hotels in interesting locations (it’s successfully pulled me away from Marriott Ambassador). Already booked to go back next month!

nicolas75 likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2024, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/2MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Are there any connecting rooms here?
Can anyone share pictures of the dining room here? I remember it being more cavelike than the photos shared above.
Old Apr 27, 2024, 6:21 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Are there any connecting rooms here?
Can anyone share pictures of the dining room here? I remember it being more cavelike than the photos shared above.
The interior of the restaurant is shown towards the end of nicolas75 's photos above - there is a smaller inside area with vaulted ceilings like a wine cellar and then a much larger exterior terrace with tables. Very sad that this hotel is no longer bookable through WoH shortly.

I see Can Bordoy is now available through WoH via Mr. and Mrs. Smith which is my second choice in Palma, at least.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.