Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt > Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Reload this Page >

Mr and Mrs Smith - Palacio Solecio, Malaga, Spain MASTER REVIEW - THREAD

Old Jan 20, 2022, 2:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle

Review of my stay
Old Jan 20, 2022, 4:18 am

Programs: Virtuoso TA; BAEC Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond; WoH Explorist
Thanks for posting that review - looks great. I had a stay booked recently, but had to cancel due to COVID :-( Definitely on my list for the near future though.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by lewincg
Thanks for posting that review - looks great. I had a stay booked recently, but had to cancel due to COVID :-( Definitely on my list for the near future though.
We loved very much this property, with lots of charm and excellent quality of service.
My only regret is that there is no pool (contrary to AC Marriott, with central location but uninspired suites), which could be great in summer time.

We had also a superb lunch with wine pairing (white menu) at Michelin's star Restaurante Jos Carlos Garca. Not cheap but definitely worth it.
Old Jun 12, 2023, 6:34 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

After the aquisition of the Mr & Mrs. Smith chain by Hyatt, we move this thread to the newly created subforum of the World of Hyatt Forum

FLYGVA & jpdx
moderators of the IHG Forum
Old Jun 12, 2023, 7:07 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGLfL
this thread was moved from ihg to hyatt when they acquired the mr&mrs partnership in june 2023.
Some references above may not apply to the property after the transfer.

hyatt mod team

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.