Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

The Status Match Master Thread

The Status Match Master Thread

Old Oct 10, 2006, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Thanks. How long for the status match to go throw nowadays?

UA rep told me 5 biz days.
Old Oct 13, 2006, 9:16 am

Programs: NW/DL GE, CO GE
Originally Posted by Jayman007
UA rep told me 5 biz days.
I'm NW Platinum and I faxed my status match info. over to United on Oct 11th. Nothing yet... Let's hope I hear soon.
Old Oct 13, 2006, 12:30 pm

Programs: SkyMiles, True Blue, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold
I did search for this but didn't find a current answer. I'm going to get Marriott Plat status by the end of the month, could I get a status match for *wood or HH? TIA!
Old Oct 13, 2006, 12:42 pm

Overnight Service !

Originally Posted by psyflyer
So i faxed info to DL for mrs psyflyer and im still waiting, called and they said these things can take up to 3-4 weeks.

Then yesterday I thought I should do this for myself as well as im loosing my GE on NW and will only requalify for SE and thought to fax in my current GE card to DL to try for GM. I sent them my statement that shows 10+ DL shuttle all credited to NW and explained that I would have credited them to my DL acct should there have been a mileage bonus. Mrs. psyflyer and I tomorrow leave for a w/e on DL and i just logged in to DL in my account to print BPs and it shows Gold Medallion for me and poor Mrs psyflyer is still SM

This week, I faxed DL and CO requesting a match based on AA PLAT and both were live as GOLD by noon the next day. Was in ATL on way to SAV and was immed. upgraded to F. Thanks to Flyertalk for the help. Also, CO said I couldn't fax but had to mail, and fax worked just fine.
Old Oct 13, 2006, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by JetBlueFan
I did search for this but didn't find a current answer. I'm going to get Marriott Plat status by the end of the month, could I get a status match for *wood or HH? TIA!
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=517330
Old Oct 14, 2006, 4:10 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire Ambassador, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, TK Gold, BA Silver, Emirates Silver
Continental Onepass 2006 Elite Match Enrollment Form

Got this from a friend working at CO Sales. I was asking about status matching as I may do a bit of ST flying. The following info came off a form (as titled above) they sent me:

*Standard Name and Address/Work info*

For consideration complete the information above and submit the following documents to the address provided below:

1. OnePass Account Number. If you are currently a OnePass member, please ensure that the address listed in your OnePass account is current. To do so, or to make a correction, visit our website at www.continental.com. Please have your account number and PIN code available. If you are not already a OnePass member, please enroll online at www.continental.com or call Continental Airlines at 1-800-523-3273. You may start using your account number immediately. Your membership credentials will be mailed to the address listed in your OnePass profile in three to four weeks, along with your permanent membership card. Customers who have had their elite level matched in the past are ineligible for this offer.

2. A photocopy of other airline elite card (SkyTeam and all other current OnePass partners are ineligible for match program).

3. A photocopy of the most recent other airline frequent flyer statement showing annual mileage flown year-to-date and current other airline elite status.

4. Mail to:
Continental Airlines
OnePass Elite Match Program
900 Grand Plaza Drive - NHCOP
Houston, TX 77067

Use this contact number when shipping by overnight delivery service: (713) 952-1630
(We no longer encourage faxing documents.)
Old Oct 15, 2006, 8:59 pm

Took me about 8 days for United to respond to my status match request. I requested a 1K match (I know this is rarely if ever granted, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask); I was given Premier Exec status.
Old Oct 16, 2006, 6:28 pm

Is the status match information in the first post for Delta current? Thanks.
Old Oct 17, 2006, 8:30 am

Here is what I used for DL last week

Originally Posted by safetymom
Is the status match information in the first post for Delta current? Thanks.

To: Delta SkyMiles Service Center
Department 654
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Atlanta, GA 30320

Fax - 404-773-1945 - General members

Hello, I am asking for the privilege of being granted elite status in SkyMiles based on my American flight activity. I have attached documentation supporting this and I have already flown enough flights so far this year on American to have earned Platinum status with them for next year.

I am a xxxxxxxxxx for xxxxxxxxx and I plan to spend more time in cities where Delta would be a better choice for me since I live in Austin. My next trip is to xxxxxxxxxxx tomorrow and the DL confirmation number is xxxxxx.

I thank you for your time and consideration and I wish the people at Delta the best for the future, given the difficult times the industry is facing.

Sincerely,

Attached: scan of aa plt card, copy of statement, printout of recent aa activity from their website that also shows plt status.
Old Oct 17, 2006, 11:01 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by kerflumexed
To: Delta SkyMiles Service Center
Department 654
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Atlanta, GA 30320

Fax - 404-773-1945 - General members

Hello, I am asking for the privilege of being granted elite status in SkyMiles based on my American flight activity. I have attached documentation supporting this and I have already flown enough flights so far this year on American to have earned Platinum status with them for next year.

I am a xxxxxxxxxx for xxxxxxxxx and I plan to spend more time in cities where Delta would be a better choice for me since I live in Austin. My next trip is to xxxxxxxxxxx tomorrow and the DL confirmation number is xxxxxx.

I thank you for your time and consideration and I wish the people at Delta the best for the future, given the difficult times the industry is facing.

Sincerely,

Attached: scan of aa plt card, copy of statement, printout of recent aa activity from their website that also shows plt status.

Were you successful?
Old Oct 17, 2006, 11:03 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by jcresq
Were you successful?
Never mind...just saw your previous post. Congrats.
Old Oct 18, 2006, 9:40 pm

Programs: CO Plat., Marriott Platinum, Starwood Plat., Delta Gold
Co Plat To Prem. Exec., But What Else?

What type of status matches can I do with CO Plat. status? Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 19, 2006, 8:29 am
Suspended

I'm going to be CO plat this year. I'm looking to change to an NW plat. Is there a way I can use matching to do this? UA once upon a time awarded me premier status when I first started travelling. THey might be out.
Old Oct 19, 2006, 8:43 am

Programs: DL FO,Starwood Gold, Hertz 5*, National Executive, Nexus & Global Entry
Originally Posted by thegeneral
I'm going to be CO plat this year. I'm looking to change to an NW plat. Is there a way I can use matching to do this? UA once upon a time awarded me premier status when I first started travelling. THey might be out.
CO & NW don't normally match eachother because of the alliance...
Old Oct 19, 2006, 11:50 am

United Status match

I was just status matched on UA. I had a China Air Dynasty Flyer gold card and was given UA premier status (*silver). I was hoping for premier elite (*gold). I am going to call them back and see if I can get gold status.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.