I need ways to keep my Airline miles from expiring

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I need ways to keep my Airline miles from expiring

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2009, 7:17 am

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, Hilton Diamond
I think the key is not the ways to prevent FF miles from expiring (as noted above by Kathy)- it is a way to remember which programs expire when and after what length of time. I use yodlee which is an aggregation program and they have an alert feature that you can program to let you know when your miles are expiring.
Old Jan 31, 2009, 11:05 am
Original Member

Location: UA UGS 1K; US Chairman: AA Platinum: Marriott Platinum Premier; *wood Gold
While not the cheapest way to earn miles, I use office supply purchases to keep accounts current. I keep a list of pens, binders, staples, tape, whatever we need around the house or the kids need for school. As soon as it gets to about $50 worth (for free shipping) I use the staples or office depot link in the respective airlines shopping mall. They normally post in about six weeks and its for purchases I would have to make anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.