Wiki Posts
Search

Strike are near NW/AC result=oversold

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 1998, 9:44 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Strike are near NW/AC result=oversold

I never get bumped on BA. anybody has the experience on BA? My flight Sep 3 YUL-LHR is sold out and there is change of bumping.
Until now, I am quite happy with bumping (volunteer and unvolunteer) on AMERICAN AIRLINES who treated very efficiently and fairly. With the threats of strike on Air Canada and Northwesth the oversolds on others airlines are more than likely.
Transatlantic flights almost sold out (except Air France)on most of airlines.

Old Sep 2, 1998, 3:36 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
I just got back from Frankfurt and many flights from LHR to Canada and FRA to Canada were oversold (prior to strike). They may be on strike by the time you read this and then it will be irrelevant.
Old Sep 2, 1998, 5:53 am
Original Member

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
I just booked a seat on BA's LHR to Montreal service for tomorrow. They had loads of availability (6 X First, 17 X Club, didn't ask about EuroTraveller).

I understand they may be starting to pre-allocate some of their First and Club accom. for Gold Eexec Club Members and Premier Club Members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.