Last chance for 200 free AS/DL/HA miles from Shop4Miles.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2008, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF & NW Clubs. Will never buy another ticket on UA or US.

I received an email from Shop4Miles.com saying that they are closing their mileage mall business in the next few days. They plan to switch to a different business model that won't give miles for shopping.

Until that happens, they are still offering 200 free Alaska, Delta, or Hawaiian miles with first purchase in addition to the miles per dollar they offer for the purchase.

Since all 3 airlines have multiple other mileage shopping mall options I would advise comparing any offer before buying using my site - RewardsDB.com (other tools like the webflyer one don't list Shop4Miles offers or those from several other sources for these airlines so are not as useful in this instance).

All the dealings I have had with Shop4Miles lead me to believe they will honor any purchases etc prior to the closure of the mall site but I can't make any guarantees.

Last edited by ANDREWCX; Jun 22, 2008 at 10:14 am Reason: Thanks mod for fixing the title for me :)
Old Jul 1, 2008, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF & NW Clubs. Will never buy another ticket on UA or US.
It took a week longer than expected, but Shop4Miles is now no longer offering miles for shopping (or anything else) - they are now a credit card comparison site (although they only offer 3 cards right now and no exceptional offers).
Old Jul 1, 2008, 9:48 pm
Suspended

200 miles is a pretty empty reward for giving up all of your personal details to a company that is in trouble. I don't think I'd walk down the street for 200 miles.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 9:44 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Starwood/Marriott, Hilton, IHG
Originally Posted by thegeneral
I don't think I'd walk down the street for 200 miles.
Well, maybe one NYC street, but certainly not an avenue!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.