Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Airline Fare List is gone from Expedia!!!

Old Jun 28, 2003, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, UA Premier, Hilton Gold

Expedia did some "upgrades to their servers" this morning, and it looks like the Airline Fare List feature which would allow you to see all published fares has now been removed.

Anyone of a similar feature on another site? This has been a very useful tool.
Old Jun 28, 2003, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Was that the same as Travelocity'c "Fare Listings" feature?

Under "Travel Tools" towards the bottom of the home page.

Old Jun 28, 2003, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, UA Premier, Hilton Gold
No, the beauty of Expedia was that it didn't require to select a date, so you could see all avaliable fares between two cities.
Old Jun 28, 2003, 10:50 am

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Looks like Expedia took a lesson in product enhancement from CO.

Old Jun 28, 2003, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Since this isn't about the latest frequent flyer program buzz, I'm not really sure that it belongs in MilesBuzz.

I'm going to move it to Mileage Run since the expedia fare list has most often been used in constructing that sort of trip.

Arguably, it would also belong in TravelBuzz or Online Booking & Bidding. So the place to move it is a judgment call. But the part about it not really being a MilesBuzz issue -- that I'm more confident of.

Best,
Gary
aka gleff
MilesBuzz and Delta moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.