Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Can I get anything from Crate & Barrel purchases (freq. flyer miles, freq stays etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I get anything from Crate & Barrel purchases (freq. flyer miles, freq stays etc.)

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2003, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I need to make a purchase from Crate & Barrel, and I was hoping I could earn something for it.

I am interested in earning freq. flyer miles, freq. hotel stays, mypoints etc.

Especially NorthWest worldperks, Hilton HHonors, or mypoints, but would be interested in anything.
Old May 23, 2003, 7:15 am

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
I'd pop on over to the SPAM forum for this...the folks there can get miles/points for just about anything.
Old May 23, 2003, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold

Ummmm. How about using a credit card from one or all those companies?
Old May 28, 2003, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
remember my old c&b scheme?

order your gift certs from crate and barrel on a site called gift certificates.com.

first join clickrewards.com. it gives you aa and usair miles...

then use it to get to giftcertificates.com and order the certs. use a mileage-earning card to buy them. Buy tons of them. certain limits enable free shipping on the certs, but it's really high.

You CAN even (if you really must) bring a C&B gift cert INTO the store and they will send you a check back for the full $$$ amount if you hand it over and wait a week plus... Use your cash from that for whatever.

or many certs... (although I've never actually done that)

MM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.