FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   MilesBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz-370/)
-   -   NW 5K Hawaii interisland RT award goes up on 3/1 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/405017-nw-5k-hawaii-interisland-rt-award-goes-up-3-1-a.html)

sggolf Feb 27, 2005 11:01 am

NW 5K Hawaii interisland RT award goes up on 3/1

Reminder: Don't forget the NW Hawaii interisland RT award goes up from 5K to 10K RT on 3/1. Make your reservations by 2/28!

This makes UA as the only airline left with 5K interisland RT awards as AA has already raised their award level.

cejkwj Feb 27, 2005 3:27 pm

Thank you for the information. I had 11K miles from 1991 that I was able to use for an upcoming tirp in October.

Another example of the value of FT.

cejkwj

Marathon Man Feb 27, 2005 7:23 pm

it sucks, as some people I know had only 5k NWA and thought it was worth something. Not now!
:(MM

thebeggar Feb 27, 2005 8:12 pm

what website would you find this promo? and where can you book it? am trying to book hnl to ogg, but unavailable. TIA

travelovingnurse Feb 27, 2005 8:18 pm

Such a great deal that I am sorry to see go! I bet it will not be long until United follows NWA and AA.

Thanks for the reminder!

ja_user Feb 27, 2005 8:57 pm

Delta at 10k? Or do they even have a partner there?

cejkwj Feb 28, 2005 5:26 am

Originally Posted by thebeggar
what website would you find this promo? and where can you book it? am trying to book hnl to ogg, but unavailable. TIA

I called Northwest directly. I thought it was for one way but it is actually for a roundtrip.(5K=intreisland roundtrip).

Must be on Hawaiian Airlines - I was able to do an open jaw.

cejkwj

bigbadbuff Feb 28, 2005 10:50 am

Anyone want to guess the odds that I could convert Amex starpoints into this award today? I am also doing interisland travel in October...

UpgradeMe Feb 28, 2005 11:05 am

Amex starpoints
???

Marathon Man Feb 28, 2005 11:28 am

Originally Posted by bigbadbuff
Anyone want to guess the odds that I could convert Amex starpoints into this award today? I am also doing interisland travel in October...

if you know your dates I may be able to let you use 5k miles from one of my family's accounts who was holding on to them just for this future purpose. But now she will need more so we have decided to empty that NWA account and do it a different way some other day.

PM me or something. We can work out something maybe... Usually this sort of thing could take place in coupon connection forum but why start another thread...

Thanks!
:)MM

bigbadbuff Feb 28, 2005 12:31 pm

PM sent

iggyv Mar 2, 2005 11:24 am

Originally Posted by UpgradeMe
???

What's the question??? Pretty obvious the poster meant American Express Starwood Preferred Guest points.