UAL Double Miles 10/1 to 11/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UAL Double Miles 10/1 to 11/15

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2000, 3:59 pm

Originally posted by cordelli:
I got a 5,000 bonus miles (Round Trip) to Europe offer from them today (10,000 to Milan), good between October 1 and December 15, up to three trips in Y, B, H, M or Q.

The terms said it was only valid to recipients of the card, is the double miles the same (haven't gotten that one, at least not yet)?

Got to wondering how they are figuring out who to send which one to.
F

Old Oct 3, 2000, 4:02 pm

Forgive my lack of knowledge, I'm extremely new at this. I am only at the general level of UA FFP. I will be taking an international trip mid November from US. Would any of these bonus apply????
Originally posted by cordelli:
I got a 5,000 bonus miles (Round Trip) to Europe offer from them today (10,000 to Milan), good between October 1 and December 15, up to three trips in Y, B, H, M or Q.

The terms said it was only valid to recipients of the card, is the double miles the same (haven't gotten that one, at least not yet)?

Got to wondering how they are figuring out who to send which one to.
Old Oct 3, 2000, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

natalie,

"cordelli" bonus: Only if you received the offer in the mail.

"No hassle. No limit." bonus: Only U.S., San Juan, and St. Thomas flights for U.S. Mileage Plus members. Flights from the U.S to other international destinations do not qualify as U.S. flights for the purposes of this promotion.

"True Flyer" Bonus: Only if you make at least Premier by December 31, 2000.

However they may be other promotions available on your flights. Suggest you post your question down in the United forum and give specific dates, departure and arrival info, as well as booking class and fare codes.

[This message has been edited by PremEx (edited 10-03-2000).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.