MyPoints and Cybergold to Merge

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2000, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
MyPoints and Cybergold to Merge

This post is for those who don't read the S.P.A.M. Board:

" Great News!
Cybergold has joined forces with MyPoints, the leading rewards program on the Web! We know that changes to programs often spark many questions, so we've tried to answer as many questions as possible.

What's Changing?
New Name: MyPoints Cybergold. And as you have seen by now, we have a new logo.
More Cash: You will now have many more opportunities to earn cash! The powerful combination of the MyPoints and Cybergold resources means we will be able to connect you with a greater variety of offers --- which translates into more ways to get paid for your attention!

You don't need to do anything differently. Keep cashing in on the exciting opportunities offered through our Web site and email messages to you --- only look for them under our new name, MyPoints Cybergold.

To learn more about the MyPoints Cybergold combined company, read the press release at MyPoints.com."

Obtained from:
http://www.cybergold.com/merger.html

[there is a FAQ on this site about the merger]
Old Aug 9, 2000, 10:40 am

Programs: United 1P
Does this mean that MyPoints has cash to spend ?? I'd heard rumours that they were soon to file for bankruptcy protection!!
Old Aug 9, 2000, 3:48 pm

I bailed on mypoints. I had soooooo much trouble with them I can't even go into it. I would never let points sit there, they are a time bomb waiting to explode into Chapter 11 or worse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.