Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Should I go back to Lufthansas Miles & More?

Old Dec 24, 19, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United

Hi,

Two years ago I moved from Germany to the US. When I fly internationally I most of the time fly between Germany and the US. A year ago I switched from Lufthansa (Senator Status - Gold) to United (Mileage Plus with United Credit Card). Service with LH is obviously much better than with United. I have Gold status with United as well. But Iäm thinking of going back to Miles and More and get the Barclays card here in the US.
What do you think?
Old Dec 24, 19, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

MarcusUSA Welcome to FT

Originally Posted by MarcusUSA View Post
Two years ago I moved from Germany to the US. When I fly internationally I most of the time fly between Germany and the US. A year ago I switched from Lufthansa (Senator Status - Gold) to United (Mileage Plus with United Credit Card). Service with LH is obviously much better than with United. I have Gold status with United as well. But I'm thinking of going back to Miles and More and get the Barclays card here in the US.
What do you think?
Are you in USA for ever or a short time?
What does UA and/or LH status do for you?
What do you use the redeemable ff miles for?

Star Alliance: Need advice on which Star Alliance FF scheme to join? - please post here

The grass in not always greener on the other side
Old Dec 24, 19, 9:19 pm
Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

As Mwenenzi previously posted, since this inquiry is better suited for the Star Alliance Forum, I'm going to close this thread.

Thank you,

MileageAddict

Search this Thread
Search Engine: