Wiki Posts
Search

eMiles Shutting Down

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2018, 1:17 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
But they have absolutely nothing to gain and everything to lose. I suspect any small claims action would be considered frivolous.
I guess my sarcasm wasn't coming through.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 11:21 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Starwood/Marriott, Hilton, IHG
No Great Loss

I used to find it easy to redeem mileage or HH point rewards but started getting error messages last year that this program or that program were invalid. I do remember way back when that I originally signed up through a particular airline. When I would communicate with their customer service, I was asked to list my programs and account numbers but it never resolved.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 7:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
My remaining points got deducted from E-Miles but not yet deposited in E-Rewards yet.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 7:32 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
My emiles were transferred to my e-rewards account today. Got $15.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 10:54 pm

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by linsj
My emiles were transferred to my e-rewards account today. Got $15.
+1 .... mine were also posted on 7-11-2018! Got $5
Old Jul 13, 2018, 4:36 pm
uxb

I still haven't received my E-miles xfer despite having my account zeroed out.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 5:30 pm

I checked my E-rewards account yesterday and they rounded up $48.45 to $50 for me and $60.7 to $70 for a relative (posted yesterday)!
I redeemed the $50 for 1000 United MP miles last night and it posted this morning! I had tried to redeem to United when it was still in E-miles but it failed and re-deposited the money back to the e-miles account, luckily. So that's why the dollars got transferred to E-rewards, and I'm pleased to see the redemption worked for E-rewards.
Old Jul 15, 2018, 8:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Hm... still waiting for transfer to come through... anyone else still waiting?
Old Jul 16, 2018, 9:23 am
uxb

Originally Posted by pointshogger
Hm... still waiting for transfer to come through... anyone else still waiting?
I'm still waiting.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by uxb
I'm still waiting.
That's interesting some accounts haven't been transferred yet, assuming the email address and account name match on both e-miles & e-rewards. My family had 2 problem accounts with United redemptions failing on e-miles (see a couple posts above), and the points still got transferred over to E-rewards just fine a few days ago. Hopefully yours will get transferred soon.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 2:43 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01

Mine transferred out last week and hit e-rewards over the weekend. 320 points, which should have been $16, posted as $17
Old Jul 17, 2018, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by Hairbus380
Mine transferred out last week and hit e-rewards over the weekend. 320 points, which should have been $16, posted as $17
Ditto. I also had 320 points post as $17 last week.
Old Jul 18, 2018, 12:26 pm

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
Originally Posted by arollins
I second that. Another good way to not get kick out is agreeing to practically everything they ask, you have kids, you are planning on buying a car, you do all the shopping/financial/phone/insurance/etc decision in your household.
I did this too. Maybe that's why it shut down -- so many respondents were dishonest and the purchasers of the survey results found them invalid so stopped using it.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 6:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Still haven't gotten any transfer from e-miles to my e-rewards...
Old Jul 23, 2018, 6:27 am

Looks like I won't even be getting my points. I emailed eMiles about it and this is their response. I have 262 points left hanging, will probably let it go.

------------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Our records show that your e-Rewards account did not qualify for the e-Rewards transfer.

We really appreciate your time participating in the e-Miles program. Unfortunately we do not have any other programs for you to join at this point in time.

Regards,
eMiles Support

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.