Expires November 16, 2017.

https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...017/promo-app/
BThumme and moivoila like this.
Old Oct 22, 17, 3:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E50, SPG P100, Marriott Plat, Fairmont Plat
Thanks OP. Miles posted instantly.
Old Oct 22, 17, 9:55 am

Many thanks, I confirm miles were posted instantly. I used the same app for all the family accounts, 2000 miles in few minutes.
Old Oct 24, 17, 11:17 pm

Thanks. Got my 1500 miles from 3 together accounts
Old Oct 31, 17, 2:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I earned a bunch of A3 miles back when this was a ridiculously easy Star Gold path. Haven't done anything with them because at the time it was crazy-hard to redeem them online for anything but A3 metal. Honestly, I kind of accepted that the miles themselves might someday vanish, and my enjoyment of 3 years of *G that I wouldn't have otherwise had was the "earnings" from those flights.

But the miles are still there, and I can't tell when they expire. I just did this, added 500 miles, and would now guess that they'll be there for a year or two more.

Is online redemption for any partner in Western Europe or North America now possible? I'm sitting on about 30k...not enough to lose sleep over but hey, it's enough for a Canada flight that would otherwise be pricey for me... I just don't see myself jumping on a short-haul flight to/from Greece anytime soon.
Old Nov 2, 17, 3:11 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG Platinum Elite, HHonors Silver, Marriott Silver, SPG, AGR
thanks for the heads up! I don't even have an Aegean account and likely won't be flying with them, but is there anything I can use 500 miles for? (say, gift cards).
Old Nov 4, 17, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E50, SPG P100, Marriott Plat, Fairmont Plat
Originally Posted by pinniped View Post
I earned a bunch of A3 miles back when this was a ridiculously easy Star Gold path. Haven't done anything with them because at the time it was crazy-hard to redeem them online for anything but A3 metal. Honestly, I kind of accepted that the miles themselves might someday vanish, and my enjoyment of 3 years of *G that I wouldn't have otherwise had was the "earnings" from those flights.

But the miles are still there, and I can't tell when they expire. I just did this, added 500 miles, and would now guess that they'll be there for a year or two more.

Is online redemption for any partner in Western Europe or North America now possible? I'm sitting on about 30k...not enough to lose sleep over but hey, it's enough for a Canada flight that would otherwise be pricey for me... I just don't see myself jumping on a short-haul flight to/from Greece anytime soon.
I also had a bunch of orphan A3 miles. Last year and this year booked inter Asia biz class ticket for 21K miles and 45 Euros (TG from DPS-BKK and SIN-BKK). It was slightly cheaper than if I booked with my UA miles (25K miles), but better still used up some miles that were stagnant. I now have 6 miles left in my account.

A3 website is useless, but just search for availability on UA then call in to make the booking. Pretty painless.

Search this Thread