Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Miles for Mags-Barrons Still Hasn't Shown

Old Aug 24, 17, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA SILVER, PP, AMEX PLAT, SPG G, HH Gold, Amtrak Select

Using my United points I purchased a subscription to Barron's from Miles For Mags. It said to allow up to 12 weeks for delivery. That was MARCH 12th. I called 2 weeks ago because I still hadn't received anything. Whoever I spoke to at Miles for Mags said they would have to look at it and get back to me. I got an email today stating that they acknowledged a delay and that my one year subscription from MAR17 to MAR18 would be extended thru JUL18. Well great!!, But I still haven't gotten a damn issue yet. And no refund of points to suggest that it didn't go thru. Any advice?
Old Aug 24, 17, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by theboss7593 View Post
Using my United points I purchased a subscription to Barron's from Miles For Mags. It said to allow up to 12 weeks for delivery. That was MARCH 12th. I called 2 weeks ago because I still hadn't received anything. Whoever I spoke to at Miles for Mags said they would have to look at it and get back to me. I got an email today stating that they acknowledged a delay and that my one year subscription from MAR17 to MAR18 would be extended thru JUL18. Well great!!, But I still haven't gotten a damn issue yet. And no refund of points to suggest that it didn't go thru. Any advice?
I also did this same deal couple days of go....hasn't showed up as purchased..so I'm assuming it didn't go through...
Old Aug 28, 17, 5:22 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Need to contact Mags for Miles. They sometimes take time to deliver the product, but the miles are deducted immediately. You can also use social media, Facebook or Twitter to reach out to them.

Search this Thread