Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Earn JetBlue points thu Amazon

Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond,,B6,DL,WN

I received a targeted email from JetBlue to earn 3 TrueBlue points /dollar spent on Amazon via an emailed link,so watch your inboxes.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by likry2000
I received a targeted email from JetBlue to earn 3 TrueBlue points /dollar spent on Amazon via an emailed link,so watch your inboxes.
I just googled "Jetblue Amazon" and the first result had

https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/amazon
Old Dec 9, 2016, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
I just googled "Jetblue Amazon" and the first result had

https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/amazon

Is this promotion for a limited time ?

Jet Blue doesn't fly out of MSP so I have no use for JB points right now bur rumors are they might start soon.

I buy a lot of stuff on Amazon and may as well get some points for it.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by flyer4512

Jet Blue doesn't fly out of MSP so I have no use for JB points right now bur rumors are they might start soon.

I buy a lot of stuff on Amazon and may as well get some points for it.
Sounds like a permanent partnership to me. I have never flown B6 and they don't serve my home airport, but I might as well collect free points when I buy stuff from Amazon.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 8:48 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Only items added to your cart within 24 hours of clicking the unique link are eligible to earn TrueBlue points.
Does this mean that the offer is valid for only one 24 hour period per member, or that you need to click through from JetBlue at least once each 24 hours?
Old Dec 10, 2016, 1:33 pm

I just tested it with a Amazon gift card purchase. Will report back if/when the points post

It seems the JB has a program where families can combine points, I was going to have my wife make all her Amazon purchases under my account ( if the points would post) but now it seems like I can create a Jet blue account for her and we can combine points.

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Sounds like a permanent partnership to me. I have never flown B6 and they don't serve my home airport, but I might as well collect free points when I buy stuff from Amazon.
Same here but MSP terminal 2 has about 15 new gates due to a recent expansion, most are unused and rumor has it they are trying to get JBlue.

Is B6 slang for Jetblue similar to WN for Southwest ?

Last edited by flyer4512; Dec 10, 2016 at 1:40 pm
Old Dec 12, 2016, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is B6 slang for Jetblue similar to WN for Southwest ?
Not slang, it's the IATA code for JetBlue. Same for WN. You'll see these commonly used on Flyertalk (and beyond).

See http://i.imgur.com/qcos5eW.png (via http://aviation.stackexchange.com/qu...s-iata-code-b6) for why JetBlue apparently ended up with B6.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by mia
Does this mean that the offer is valid for only one 24 hour period per member, or that you need to click through from JetBlue at least once each 24 hours?
You have to click through once every 24 hours. It is tied to the way affiliate links work with online retailers. Also, be careful with ad-block tools. Some of those can block the tracking cookies that affiliate systems use and you won't get the credit you think you've earned.
It is not targeted. It is a wide-open promotion.

Nothing lasts forever but this is not being presented as a limited promo. It is a new partnership that I expect to run for at least a year if not longer. And TrueBlue points do not expire, so no harm in collecting them.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Has anyone seen their points post yet? I've used it a few times but haven't seen any points post to TrueBlue yet. It's been about a week since my last Amazon via JetBlue portal purchase
Old Dec 13, 2016, 8:12 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by Duke787
Has anyone seen their points post yet? I've used it a few times but haven't seen any points post to TrueBlue yet. It's been about a week since my last Amazon via JetBlue portal purchase
I don't mean to be negative about the TrueBlue/ShopTrue shopping portal but it sucks. I find it typically takes 60-90 days to see points post.

In comparison, when I use the American or United shopping portals, the miles post in 2-5 days.

From the Amazon/TrueBlue Q&A:

Q: When can I expect my TrueBlue points to be credited to my account?
A: TrueBlue points should be credited to your TrueBlue account within 60 days AFTER your purchase has been shipped. If you have not received your points, please contact TrueBlue support.

Last edited by MileageAddict; Dec 13, 2016 at 8:31 am
Old Dec 13, 2016, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I don't mean to be negative about the TrueBlue/ShopTrue shopping portal but it sucks. I find it typically takes 60-90 days to see points post.

In comparison, when I use the American or United shopping portals, the miles post in 2-5 days.

A: TrueBlue points should be credited to your TrueBlue account within 60 days AFTER your purchase has been shipped. If you have not received your points, please contact TrueBlue support.
Ah okay I hadn't seen that. I've never used TB shopping portal before. Still better than nothing but I won't expect to see anything for a while
Old Dec 13, 2016, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by MileageAddict

I didn't realize this program had been around for so long but it's good to see that someone has had points post.

Do you know any other way to earn points on Amazon ? Amazon has some of ( if not the best) the best prices around so you are probably paying more using AA or UA which is why they can give miles.

We order a lot of stuff on prime so as long as the points post at some point it's a lot better than the big fat zero we have been getting for the past 3 or so years

Last edited by flyer4512; Dec 18, 2016 at 10:12 am
Old Dec 18, 2016, 2:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I didn't realize this program had been around for so long but it's good to see that someone has had points post.
The Amazon partnership has not been around long enough for anyone to have points post from it AFAIK.

Do you know any other way to earn points on Amazon ?
Buy gift cards with a points-earning card. Of course, you can still do that with this new partnership and potentially triple dip on the earning if you use the United MileagePlusX app to buy the gift cards.
Old Dec 18, 2016, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by sbm12
The Amazon partnership has not been around long enough for anyone to have points post from it AFAIK.
I thought the poster said it TOOK 60 - 90 days for his points to post but as a read his post again it appears he was referring to other Jet Blue mall purchases.

Originally Posted by sbm12
Buy gift cards with a points-earning card. Of course, you can still do that with this new partnership and potentially triple dip on the earning if you use the United MileagePlusX app to buy the gift cards.
I realize that, I meant a way to earn points on Amazon purchases besides what the credit card would give you. AFAIK no other airline, hotel, etc gives points for purchases on Amazon.

B6 doesn't even fly out of my home airport ( yet ?) so I don't have a B6 credit card. I do however buy a lot of stuff on Amazon so if they want to give me B6 points I'm sure I'll find a way to use them someday
Old Jan 10, 2017, 12:09 pm

Another data point here. I shopped on Amazon through the JetBlue link as soon as I saw it blogged, but haven't had any points show up yet. Seems like a double dip no brainer, though having to always click through the link is annoying.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.