Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Bonus AA Miles -- Award Wallet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2017, 6:43 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by Maayan
Yes, I haven't received points in over a week.
Same here.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 8:05 pm

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by oopl
Has these miles stopped posting for anyone? It's been about a week or so since they've posted on aa.com
If you're not seeing miles post, please email me: [email protected] with your name as it appears on your AA account and the last 3 numbers of your AA account. I may need additional information related to your specific comment to track down any problem in posting.

We've had a couple of days of delays in posting, but I do see miles posting to accounts so I'd need to double check your specific comment/submission.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by arollins
Same here.
If you're not seeing miles post, please email me: [email protected] with your name as it appears on your AA account and the last 3 numbers of your AA account. I may need additional information related to your specific comment to track down any problem in posting.

We've had a couple of days of delays in posting, but I do see miles posting to accounts so I'd need to double check your specific comment/submission.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 8:07 pm

If you're not already using Rewards Network for another purpose, you'd do much better enrolling your AA account than with Award Wallet's 5 points a day. To boot, Rewards Network now has a 2000-mile promo. And then you earn several points for each dollar spent dining.

If you're in USA, that is.
If you're using this mechanism to earn a free flight I highly doubt you'll be able to keep up with inflation.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 5:18 am

Same here.
Originally Posted by thehowieee

Email sent, along with pertinent details requested.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:34 am

I've sent by e-mail my details too.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:50 am

Emails received; thanks, folks. We're working through a bug in the deposit process. As soon as I have an update I'll share that here. Miles owed will be posted.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:20 am

Programs: All the programs!
Looking forward to the followup.
I think AwardWallet provides a valuable service.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:24 am

Emails received; thanks, folks. We're working through a bug in the deposit process. As soon as I have an update I'll share that here. Miles owed will be posted.
Thanks a lot.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 1:00 pm

Quick (incomplete) update. There is a delay in processing and an error on our side that caused a few deposit requests to be improperly submitted.

We've resubmitted all the requests for miles and are now working with the points.com team (they do the actual deposit) to make sure any backlog is properly processed. Anyone that I've emailed I'll follow up with an email of a final resolution. Progress updates will only be posted in this thread.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:00 pm

Quick (incomplete) update. There is a delay in processing and an error on our side that caused a few deposit requests to be improperly submitted.

We've resubmitted all the requests for miles and are now working with the points.com team (they do the actual deposit) to make sure any backlog is properly processed. Anyone that I've emailed I'll follow up with an email of a final resolution. Progress updates will only be posted in this thread.
Exemplary customer service, and for a free benefit no less! ^
Old Jun 20, 2017, 4:18 am

Exemplary customer service, and for a free benefit no less! ^
I second Maayan comments as well. Thanks thehowieee for the quick followup and troubleshooting. I see that miles have started to post as well this AM.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 5:01 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
I second Maayan comments as well. Thanks thehowieee for the quick followup and troubleshooting. I see that miles have started to post as well this AM.
+1. Most impressed. Thanks Howie.
Old Jun 30, 2017, 6:56 am

Hey everyone, as of now I would expect everything to be posted that was delayed. I've reviewing reporting from the past few days, and everything looks to be posting correctly, but I can't see into your AA account to confirm it, so I'll need you to do that.

Miles from comments through June 27th should be posted to your accounts. That said, if you have commented (and it has been approved) and it has been more than five business days, and you're expecting miles to post, please reach out and let me know so we can investigate.

Thanks for your patience and participating in the comments!
Old Jun 30, 2017, 6:32 pm

just signed up to award wallet , left a comment on the blog , how do u know if u get the 5 miles , do u just wait to see if they go into ur aa account? just need miles to keep mine open.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.