Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Earn Bonus AA Miles -- Award Wallet

Earn Bonus AA Miles -- Award Wallet

Old Feb 3, 2017, 8:35 am

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by haydevin
Data Point:
Posted comment on awardwallet AA blog 1/29/17 @ 10:26pm.
Points posted to AA account at 10:00 am 2/3/17.
Glad the life of those miles got extended ^
Old Feb 5, 2017, 8:31 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, AA PLT, DL GM, SPG GLD, Hyatt GLD, SPG GLD
This. Is. Awesome. Thanks Howie! System worked automagically well and I posted my first comment. :-:
Old Feb 5, 2017, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by brizone
This. Is. Awesome. Thanks Howie! System worked automagically well and I posted my first comment. :-:
Glad you like it and thanks for participating
Old Mar 29, 2017, 7:49 am
E

This is truly a fantastic way to "top off" a relatively inactive account and keep miles from expiring. Thanks!!! Worked like a charm!
Old Mar 29, 2017, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by E
This is truly a fantastic way to "top off" a relatively inactive account and keep miles from expiring. Thanks!!! Worked like a charm!
^ glad to hear. Now burn those miles!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 5:54 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Has this promotion ended?
Old Jun 2, 2017, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Has this promotion ended?
No, it has not. Still going strong.
Old Jun 8, 2017, 6:31 am

Got my miles and signed up for a promotion I learned about in the blog entry...nice.
Old Jun 8, 2017, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by largeeyes
Got my miles and signed up for a promotion I learned about in the blog entry...nice.
Mission accomplished ^
Old Jun 15, 2017, 3:21 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
I have about 4,000 american miles and nothing to do with them since I can't transfer them anywhere. This might be a great way to slowly top off the account enough to get a (very, very?) cheap ticket. In like 10 years....

Also a pain that you have to comment every day, but I never say no to 'free' miles.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 6:02 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
I have about 4,000 american miles and nothing to do with them since I can't transfer them anywhere. This might be a great way to slowly top off the account enough to get a (very, very?) cheap ticket. In like 10 years....

Also a pain that you have to comment every day, but I never say no to 'free' miles.
One comment will give you 5 miles, which will extend your miles' expiration for 18 months. There is no need to comment every day. Once is sufficient.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 6:09 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by onthego15
One comment will give you 5 miles, which will extend your miles' expiration for 18 months. There is no need to comment every day. Once is sufficient.
I'm less worried about expiration (I end up taking one short American flight every year) and more what I'm going to do with such a small number of American points. At the rate I earn them, it's going to take me a decade to earn enough to do something worthwhile with them.
Old Jun 15, 2017, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
I'm less worried about expiration (I end up taking one short American flight every year) and more what I'm going to do with such a small number of American points. At the rate I earn them, it's going to take me a decade to earn enough to do something worthwhile with them.
If you're not already using Rewards Network for another purpose, you'd do much better enrolling your AA account than with Award Wallet's 5 points a day. To boot, Rewards Network now has a 2000-mile promo. And then you earn several points for each dollar spent dining.

If you're in USA, that is.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 5:31 pm

Programs: All the programs!
Has these miles stopped posting for anyone? It's been about a week or so since they've posted on aa.com
Old Jun 17, 2017, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by oopl
Has these miles stopped posting for anyone? It's been about a week or so since they've posted on aa.com
Yes, I haven't received points in over a week.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.