Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Earn LaQuinta Points by Tweeting or Posting on Instagram

Earn LaQuinta Points by Tweeting or Posting on Instagram

Old Feb 14, 2018, 3:00 pm

Programs: IHG - Plat, Accor - Plat, Marriott - Gold, Club Carlson - Gold, BW - Diamond, Hilton - Gold
Originally Posted by blueeagle3
Which is the #-Tag? I can't seem to find it myself..
several tweets under LaQuinta Inns&Suites account (@LQ) with the hashtag #LQReturns
Old Feb 15, 2018, 1:41 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

It's this tweet:
Old Feb 16, 2018, 9:37 am

Programs: IHG - Plat, Accor - Plat, Marriott - Gold, Club Carlson - Gold, BW - Diamond, Hilton - Gold
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
there are 2 more similar tweets, I have retweeted all, but did not get any points.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 12:24 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01
Original Poster

I tweet for my account and for my father's LQ account.

Sometimes I get bonus points, sometimes he does and I do not. Sometimes I only get the monthly 50. The LQ implementation of the chirpify platform does not work as well as the marriott version, and there seems to be no discernable reason for why it varies so much
Old Feb 17, 2018, 12:58 pm
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Originally Posted by panka
there are 2 more similar tweets, I have retweeted all, but did not get any points.
I received 50 points round about an hour later and it was confirmed by LQ in a reply to me on Twitter
Old Feb 22, 2018, 12:16 am

No Points by LQ for me too - strange enough...did you PM them?
Old Feb 22, 2018, 9:30 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by blueeagle3
No Points by LQ for me too - strange enough...did you PM them?
I did and they responded, "Please reach out directly to our Returns Department at 1-800-RETURNS and they'll be able to assist you." I haven't called yet.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by Richard1148
I did and they responded, "Please reach out directly to our Returns Department at 1-800-RETURNS and they'll be able to assist you." I haven't called yet.
I got the same message. Sent an email to the Dept. 1 week ago, but still no reply and no points.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 10:27 pm
E_F

Programs: Delta, SPG/Marriott
Originally Posted by Richard1148
I called, and (after holding) was redirected back to email customer service. I managed to chase down 100 extra points after they assured me the original ones had already been added. Dubious about whether they actually were, but Ill take it.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 12:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
After the fun with the Marriott promo, I'm going to have a go at this one too. I've connected up and picked up 250 points so far.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 10:00 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Is this still going on? Have not received any points for the past 2 months or so.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by arollins
Is this still going on? Have not received any points for the past 2 months or so.
I have the same issues.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 12:09 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01
Original Poster

Same here. Last points were May 9. I still picked up 5,550 points through this promo, so I am not complaining.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
I have not picked up as many points as OP, but it sure has helped in keeping the account active. My company changed hotel programs and I stopped accumulating LQ, redeemed some free nights in the past, but end up with about 20k unused points. Aside from the oddball survey, free LQ points just for clicking, or the old roulette game they had a few years back, this was a simple way to get some points into the account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.