Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Any airlines issuing basic membership cards?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any airlines issuing basic membership cards?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2016, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by irishguy28
The question is in the title. @:-)

Don't assume that all posts are an answer to an earlier post.
But why should I assume a post is in answer to the thread title as opposed to an earlier post?

My point was that "does that" is a very nebulous thing to put in the umpteenth post in a thread. Saying "issue them" would have been the same number of words but would have been much clearer, if an answer to the thread title was what was meant.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 3:48 am

Programs: AY+Plat
Originally Posted by Unsub
Finnair issues a physical card too, but minimum year of birth seems to be 2014.
It is because Finnair plus junior is for childrens aged 2-17 years. Next year minimum year of birth will be 2015.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 2:55 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by Iamspecialized
Alitalia also sends a physical card.
They didn't for me.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by Enthilza
I didn't want to enter into details but maybe it is because TK has a farked up registration system when it comes to postal addresses. I mean you actually have to choose among a list of cities which of course is faaaaaaar from covering all the cities in my country (France). So I actually had to select the closest city in their list and manually entered the proper city name and zip code in the additional lines...

Probably created havoc in their system although I don't see how I could have done otherwise.
Same deal with me.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 3:05 am

Avianca Brazil will send you the card after 5 segments. A3 will send it after the first transaction and the same with EK. QF sends out a card but for Australia and New Zealand only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.