[EXPIRED] 1,100 free Accor Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] 1,100 free Accor Points

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2016, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by coleworld
Although, after I enter my login details, it doesn't take me to any page, just a blank screen...
Originally Posted by sharonsimon
I get a blank page for all three, even though I'm signed out to start and have deactivated automatic point conversion. Customer service of no help as they just insist one needs a minimum number of points to do a conversion. Any other ideas? Thanks.
The only other thing I can suggest is try a different browser.

Originally Posted by arollins
My points transferred to IBERIA around end of year, 12/30. Need to wait 3 months since I just opened up the IB account, then I will transfer to BA. Ironically, at the beginning of year, 200 extra AVIOS showed up on my IB acct, with a note saying Happy New Year, not sure if this is typical for IB or not.
I didn't get those, so perhaps it was random. I believe avios.com did something similar in the week before Christmas.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 4:15 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by sharonsimon
I get a blank page for all three, even though I'm signed out to start and have deactivated automatic point conversion. Customer service of no help as they just insist one needs a minimum number of points to do a conversion. Any other ideas? Thanks.
Same results in Firefox, Chrome and IE. Incognito mode, signed it/out, didn't matter. Guessing that it's non-functional, hopefully just temporarily though.

The original way I tried never worked either, as explained early in this thread.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by alphaeagle
Same results in Firefox, Chrome and IE. Incognito mode, signed it/out, didn't matter. Guessing that it's non-functional, hopefully just temporarily though.

The original way I tried never worked either, as explained early in this thread.
It's also possible that Accor have switched it off :/

I daresay I'll find out when I stay at an Accor hotel in the near future and the points stay firmly rooted in my account.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:03 am

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
Originally Posted by alphaeagle

Originally Posted by goldencondor
It's also possible that Accor have switched it off :/

I daresay I'll find out when I stay at an Accor hotel in the near future and the points stay firmly rooted in my account.
My points (1100 > 550) finally transferred through the Accor link (to Skymiles)

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...rName=skymiles

I did it about 2 weeks ago, I think the key this time was starting on Step 2 on the link and entering Login information from there (have your Mileage number handy, to re-enter). After hitting Login, I had to hit it again

GL
Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by coleworld
My points (1100 > 550) finally transferred through the Accor link (to Skymiles)

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...rName=skymiles

I did it about 2 weeks ago, I think the key this time was starting on Step 2 on the link and entering Login information from there (have your Mileage number handy, to re-enter). After hitting Login, I had to hit it again

GL
Thank you ^

The links seem to be working again and from what I can tell I didn't have any of the issues I was having before. Hopefully they get transferred!
Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:54 am
formerly chrisbarnett01

Nice! The link seemed to work for me this time.

I will update in a few weeks if they transfer to my delta account.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by chrisbarnett01
Nice! The link seemed to work for me this time.

I will update in a few weeks if they transfer to my delta account.
Good to know this is still working, just in case I have to switch off the autoconvert for any reason.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.