60 AA miles/$ at Magazine.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2013, 6:03 pm

Programs: Air Krapistan Poop Points "Scooper Level"
Today I received an e mail confirming a purchase from the body shop which was placed after the magazines.com order. Still nothing confirming my magazine order yet. I would hope that if I am credited with my miles that I receive the 2500 bonus as well. I would like to take advantage of the new 3000 mile bonus offer as well, but I will have to wait and see how the first order goes. I will post once something happens.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 6:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, CC Gold
My miles posted for my first order but nothing yet for the second, they're claiming the second isn't valid so we'll see how it proceeds
Old Dec 18, 2013, 5:24 pm

My order placed on Nov 29th. Nothing shown up at the portal account. Emailed Magazine.com who confirmed my order was placed via the AA shopping portal. Email Cartera, got..

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. we are currently experiencing ongoing technical issues. Please know that we have a team dedicated on making sure that this is fixed in a timely manner and your miles should be posted within the next few weeks.

Order placed in the last few days at Target.com already shown up at the portal account.

How long should I wait before I cancel my order?
Old Dec 18, 2013, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by neuro0
My order placed on Nov 29th. Nothing shown up at the portal account. Emailed Magazine.com who confirmed my order was placed via the AA shopping portal. Email Cartera, got..

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. we are currently experiencing ongoing technical issues. Please know that we have a team dedicated on making sure that this is fixed in a timely manner and your miles should be posted within the next few weeks.

Order placed in the last few days at Target.com already shown up at the portal account.

How long should I wait before I cancel my order?
If my memory serves me right, you can cancel your order within 90 days. But please call them to confirm.
Old Dec 18, 2013, 11:30 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Elite Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold, BA

I see. I agree that giving away to charity is always a wonderful thing. My question should have put emphasis on the Cartera side of the equation. Always have to prepare for the unexpected with this monopoly.

And indeed I was referring to the USAir share mile program that ran twice this year
Old Dec 19, 2013, 12:43 pm

Mine just posted to my AA account. I also received a bonus of 2000, although I thought I had hit the threshold for 2500...or I could have the bonuses messed up.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 11:34 am

Programs: Air Krapistan Poop Points "Scooper Level"
My miles have posted today. The transaction date was November 29. I am missing some miles, so I will try and see if I can get those credited. Thank you Cartera Commerce. For those of you who placed large orders and had some miles not credit, how did you figure out which magazines were the issue?

Thanks
Old Dec 21, 2013, 12:24 pm

Programs: Various Programs of Interest & LT Collector.
I ordered mine on Nov 29th and they have just showed up on the AA shopping portal as confirmed in the last week but still no miles in my AA account yet. I'll give it another week or two before contacting AA.
Old Dec 23, 2013, 11:05 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Still nothing here, Cartera did contact me thru FT to work on it, so holding my breath after forwarding them the email from Magazines.com saying I would be getting the miles.

JudyJFLA
Old Dec 23, 2013, 11:57 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
I also wanted to say thanks to those of you who used me for a mailing address. I had appointments at the VA Sat night for a sleep apnea study and Sunday for a CT scan in St Pete (They work 7 days a week due to backlogs), so I was able to take a stack of magazines to both waiting areas. Thanks again, as what was there was very dated. I will be going back in 2 weeks so I will spread them out.

JudyJFLA
Old Dec 24, 2013, 10:27 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Miles posted to my account today (was pending in my shopping account for 3-4 weeks)
Old Dec 24, 2013, 12:35 pm

Talking

My miles posted 1.5 weeks ago for a purchase of $540 end of November. Bonus points have yet to post, but doesn't matter I got the miles I needed for an AA off-peak award to Europe in the spring.
Old Dec 26, 2013, 8:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Well mine posted sort of. Got the 2000 bonus, but was only given 45 miles/$ for some reason. Sent email and will wait and see if I get my extra miles I am due
Old Dec 27, 2013, 3:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP,AS MVPG,MR Platinum,HH Gold
Originally Posted by skibum7732
Well mine posted sort of. Got the 2000 bonus, but was only given 45 miles/$ for some reason. Sent email and will wait and see if I get my extra miles I am due
My posted miles showed up in my AAdvantage account for the magazine purchase, no AAdvantage eShopping bonus points anywhere to be found yet... I'll send them a follow up once I hear more people in this thread saying they got theirs.
Old Dec 29, 2013, 10:44 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, CC Gold
Still waiting on my second order to post and receiving no response from Cartera via email or on Twitter. Really frustrated with this crap.

Just placed another order through ebags and had to choose between AS and AA miles, either way it's handled by Cartera so we'll see how it works.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.