Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

35 points/$ eBags AAdvantage Mall

35 points/$ eBags AAdvantage Mall

Old Nov 1, 2013, 7:05 pm

one petty solid sized order. points in portal account, not AA though.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by nakataboi
Anyone have an order from 10/13 that hasn't shown up on the aadvantageshopping site? I've pinged them a few times via inquiry but no response... =|
Mine still has not shown up at all. I am waiting until Sunday to contact them. That will be three weeks.

Ebags has free return shipping, so I will absolutely return my order if they don't credit me.
Old Nov 3, 2013, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by GertieGo
Mine still has not shown up at all. I am waiting until Sunday to contact them. That will be three weeks.

Ebags has free return shipping, so I will absolutely return my order if they don't credit me.
mine just posted this morning into the AA shopping account......seems they are still trickling in
Old Nov 3, 2013, 4:33 pm

Programs: WN A-List, AA, UA
10/13 order - still nothing yet. I have to wait another week+ for cartera to ping ebags for mine.
Old Nov 4, 2013, 11:03 am

My smaller order that was missing posted on the shopping portal yesterday, don't know if contacting support with the info helped at all. nothing on aa.com yet.
Old Nov 4, 2013, 11:21 am

Yes, my missing 2 transactions also posted. YAY!
Old Nov 5, 2013, 12:59 am
akp

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Posted!

Mine that had been showing in the AA portal posted to my AA.com account tonight.

Anita
Old Nov 5, 2013, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards 2MM, Diner Club points
Originally Posted by akp
Mine that had been showing in the AA portal posted to my AA.com account tonight.

Anita
Same here! ^
Old Nov 5, 2013, 6:39 am

Me too
Old Nov 5, 2013, 9:52 am

My second, smaller eBags order has also posted to the portal. Haven't seem the miles over at aa.com yet, but I'm confident they'll get posted over there successfully.

This success certainly has me more inclined to try out the shopping portal in the future!
Old Nov 5, 2013, 1:21 pm

My 10K just posted to AA
Old Nov 5, 2013, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I still don't even have a posting to the shopping site . . . sucks.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 2:18 pm
Formerly known as fsa_ea

Programs: UA GS/1MM,AS 75k,NK GLD,AA 2MM,DL 2MM,LH FT,AY PLT,IC RA,FMT LT PLT,HYT GLB,HLT DIA,MRT GLD,HRTZ PC
FYI, I bought a Tumi bag that I really don't like. I called my local Tumi store and they said they will give me a store credit for the bag, so my spouse can pick out something he likes. Interestingly, the Tumi item was shipped directly from Tumi, with no mention of ebags on the invoice. Any reason to think that returning the bag to Tumi for a store credit will cause the ebag miles to be reversed (they posted in my AA account today)?
Old Nov 5, 2013, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards 2MM, Diner Club points
Originally Posted by The Mileage Millionaire
FYI, I bought a Tumi bag that I really don't like. I called my local Tumi store and they said they will give me a store credit for the bag, so my spouse can pick out something he likes. Interestingly, the Tumi item was shipped directly from Tumi, with no mention of ebags on the invoice. Any reason to think that returning the bag to Tumi for a store credit will cause the ebag miles to be reversed (they posted in my AA account today)?
The handbags I bought were shipped from ebags but the sunglasses I bought were shipped directly from the manufacturer.

I highly doubt you would lose your miles since you're not getting credit on your credit card but a gift card from tumi.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 6:08 am

The points from my second order have also posted at AA. Needless to say, I'm very happy that my need for new luggage happened to coincide with this promotion!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.