Reload this Page >

Targeted: BONUS up to 2k AA miles: spend only $35 AAdvantage eShopping

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted: BONUS up to 2k AA miles: spend only $35 AAdvantage eShopping

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2013, 4:50 pm

Programs: TK Gold, Alitalia Gold, AB Gold, MPC, SPG Gold, IHG, Marriott Silvr, BW Plat, AA, BA, JP
Originally Posted by onthego15
You are probably about two months too early with that question.
Lol..thanks....will mark my calender to check them after 2 months....
Old Sep 23, 2013, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by mzredhead
Did anyone, who went through the above link (in #49) but not through the email link, have that purchase post to their shopping account?
Yes mine posted a few days after purchase. Only shows the dollar amount for miles earned.. hopefully I get the 2k bonus but I doubt it.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 12:16 am

Programs: TK Gold, Alitalia Gold, AB Gold, MPC, SPG Gold, IHG, Marriott Silvr, BW Plat, AA, BA, JP
Originally Posted by oyouno
Yes mine posted a few days after purchase. Only shows the dollar amount for miles earned.. hopefully I get the 2k bonus but I doubt it.
I did my purchase on 11th sep.........nothing got posted yet...
Old Sep 24, 2013, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by sunnyzip
I did my purchase on 11th sep.........nothing got posted yet...
I went back and checked.

I ordered from best buy on the 8th and it showed up on the mall account info on the 9th.

It probably depends on the retailer, how quick they are to report the completed delivery of the order or something.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 5:01 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
I did the newegg free after rebate purchase, and my account shows that purchase confirmed at $62.99 for 63 miles, even though my actual purchase was for $55.00. (my actual purchase included a free flash drive which i guess was valued at $8) So, I should at least get those 8 extra miles and hopefully the 2000 miles in a couple months.............
Old Sep 24, 2013, 6:39 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mzredhead
Did anyone, who went through the above link (in #49) but not through the email link, have that purchase post to their shopping account?
My miles posted.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by onthego15
I did the newegg free after rebate purchase, and my account shows that purchase confirmed at $62.99 for 63 miles, even though my actual purchase was for $55.00. (my actual purchase included a free flash drive which i guess was valued at $8) So, I should at least get those 8 extra miles and hopefully the 2000 miles in a couple months.............
Mine shows $55 only. You got lucky.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 9:07 am

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Anybody know if it's one per household or one per person?
Old Sep 24, 2013, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
The miles for my order at oldnavy (3x) posted, but my bonus miles did not post. Is that a sign that I should expect these miles to never post?
Old Sep 24, 2013, 4:06 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by steveholt
The miles for my order at oldnavy (3x) posted, but my bonus miles did not post. Is that a sign that I should expect these miles to never post?
terms and conditions of the promo say:
Please allow 8-10 weeks from end of promotional period for bonus miles to post to your account.
Cartera is not known for being prompt.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 1:25 am

Originally Posted by oyouno
I went back and checked.

I ordered from best buy on the 8th and it showed up on the mall account info on the 9th.

It probably depends on the retailer, how quick they are to report the completed delivery of the order or something.
I also ordered from Best Buy-- In store pickup done on sep 14. shows on bestbuy.com but under bestbuy rewards it says Points would be posted on Oct 16 (show as pending right now).......I guess the AAdv points would post around that time......just guessing...dunno how it works...
Old Sep 25, 2013, 6:00 am

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold
The 100 bonus points for signing up for a Dining profile (9/22) posted today (9/25).
Old Sep 25, 2013, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by doss1
The 100 bonus points for signing up for a Dining profile (9/22) posted today (9/25).
is there a promo code that..? when I click on the Dining program, it just shows the regular 5 points per $.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 8:22 pm

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by sunnyzip
is there a promo code that..? when I click on the Dining program, it just shows the regular 5 points per $.
Check your email for your latest esummary from AAdvantage and look at the bottom for "SPECIAL OFFERS SELECTED FOR YOU" and there should be a Dining section asking you to create a profile. Click that link and it should give you info about the 100 bonus points and the 1k other points you'll get after spending $40 and writing a review about the restaurant.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by doss1
Check your email for your latest esummary from AAdvantage and look at the bottom for "SPECIAL OFFERS SELECTED FOR YOU" and there should be a Dining section asking you to create a profile. Click that link and it should give you info about the 100 bonus points and the 1k other points you'll get after spending $40 and writing a review about the restaurant.
checked the email...couldnt find the offer....wonder if its targeted.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.