Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Up to 3500 [DL/UA/US] miles for $5 from Sharebuilder

Up to 3500 [DL/UA/US] miles for $5 from Sharebuilder

Old May 14, 2013, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by kathiel
I signed up through the UA link (need to top off that account) and used the $200 code on top of the UA promo. CS assured both work together. I wish I'd have seen the 50 free trade offer first! Thanks to OP for bumping this up again. Perhaps it will be a yearly ritual for me now???
Can you expand on the $200 offer?
Old May 14, 2013, 1:02 pm

Opened my account Sunday night and just received confirmation that my trades (mine and my wife's) went through. The miles may post by Friday and the $50 bonuses are supposed to post next Tuesday.
Old May 14, 2013, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by dontippet
Opened my account Sunday night and just received confirmation that my trades (mine and my wife's) went through. The miles may post by Friday and the $50 bonuses are supposed to post next Tuesday.
How do you know when the miles / $ will post? I received a confirmation e-mail regarding qualification for the $50 bonus this morning, but it indicates the $50 will post in 4-6 weeks.
Old May 14, 2013, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by gmid2006
Couldn't you choose the basic account which has no monthly fee?
Yes, but I didn't want to pay the additional fee.

So this is what I did hope it works. I signed up for the "free advantage" then did a $2 auto investment. After the investment posted, I downgraded to a basic account so I won't get charged the monthly fee. Hope it works
Old May 14, 2013, 1:39 pm

I just tried the United link, and couldn't get it to work.
Once I got to the member info page and entered everything, including my United #, it keeps going to an error screen.
Tried twice with no luck, dang it!
Old May 14, 2013, 1:49 pm

Programs: UA PLAT, TK GLD, Hilton Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD
so I could open a UA and US account

and get both the 2k & 2.5k bonus ... multiple times?

EDIT: apparently I have an account with them ...... and it won't let me sign up...
Old May 14, 2013, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Zombie123
You opened/ closed account at what frequency ? once every month ?
every three weeks.
Old May 14, 2013, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stupidzbu
so I could open a UA and US account

and get both the 2k & 2.5k bonus ... multiple times?

EDIT: apparently I have an account with them ...... and it won't let me sign up...
You can have multiple. But if you already have an account you must use the same username.
Old May 14, 2013, 4:55 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Got my trade confirmation today too, here's hoping the miles show up Friday ^
Old May 15, 2013, 6:07 am

My $4.00 (one time) auto trade went through yesterday (Tuesday). I already opened a SH investment account (and got a $100 bonus) autumn 2012. Opening a second acct was made through the OP link. I'm now another proud owner of $1 of that Sirius stock! Thanks OP.
Old May 15, 2013, 6:23 am

Like I said earlier, I executed my trade yesterday, and today, I received a "Promotion Qualification" email stating that I had met the requirements of the OnePass ShareBuilder promotion and will recieve a $50 Account Bonus within 4-6 weeks.
Old May 15, 2013, 7:43 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by UA Fan
Can you expand on the $200 offer?
You need to deposit $10,000 to get a $200 match from them, not the best deal! looks like the 50 trade and $100 for $500 offers are much better. Can the OP add valid codes for these offers to the original post to avoid duplicate questions as the thread grows?
Old May 15, 2013, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kathiel
Can the OP add valid codes for these offers to the original post to avoid duplicate questions as the thread grows?

Did that 3 days ago. Guess the post got so long that ppl don't want to read all the way to the bottom...
Old May 15, 2013, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by tillamookrn
I just tried the United link, and couldn't get it to work.
Once I got to the member info page and entered everything, including my United #, it keeps going to an error screen.
Tried twice with no luck, dang it!
Finally got my account set up (with the $50 bonus). It was a browser problem, switched to my laptop and didn't have any problems...
Old May 15, 2013, 12:51 pm

Signed up for an automatic investment next Tuesday. I've only had experience with Scottrade before this and I must say, Sharebuilder made it pretty easy to signup and get the automatic investing setup.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.