Wiki Posts
Search

Netflix 2013 mileage offers?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2013, 9:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ALL :)
Netflix 2013 mileage offers?

What is the best deal in your opinion for a new Netflix signup, for points miles or cashback?

I know this has been discussed before and I did a search and could not find a dedicated thread.
Old Apr 8, 2013, 9:54 pm

Sadly I believe all miles related Netflix offers ended late last year. I wanted to sign-up for Netflix again last week and could not find a single active offer.
Old Apr 8, 2013, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ALL :)
Just found this one.

Staples tech apps still has Netflix trial for $20 Staples gift card offer running. You can signup at http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/apps/index.html
Signup needs a receipt number with electronic products purchase at Staples.com or in-store though
Old Apr 8, 2013, 11:43 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by steventravel
I know this has been discussed before and I did a search and could not find a dedicated thread.
If you use "title word search" of "Netflix", you will see a couple of threads. I found at least 3:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ed-thread.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...-aa-miles.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...p-netflix.html

Nothing for 2013 though.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 5:27 am

Programs: AA 1mil SPG Gold and a variety of others
Hopefully something will show up for 2013.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 5:43 am

There was a short time last year HA had a 5,000 mile sign up. I was not here yet to post it, but I had jumped on that. I think back in November AA had 2,000. That was the last I saw any.

Edit: To clarify I had an email for the HA 5,000. The shopping mall had 2,000.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 8:51 am
Suspended

DL used to have 2,500 miles for signing up. I cancelled my old account and signed up with a new CC and address. Unfortunately, and I don't know how, they still "knew" I once had a Netflix acct, and refused to credit me the miles.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by pricesquire
DL used to have 2,500 miles for signing up. I cancelled my old account and signed up with a new CC and address. Unfortunately, and I don't know how, they still "knew" I once had a Netflix acct, and refused to credit me the miles.
Same email address, unless that was what you meant by different address?
Old Apr 9, 2013, 10:36 am
Suspended

Used different email address and different billing address. Still knew it was me. Weird.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 12:24 pm

The past netflix bonuses were pretty minimal. Not much to get excited about.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA, SPG, Hyatt, Hilton
Originally Posted by wastedwords
The past netflix bonuses were pretty minimal. Not much to get excited about.
I bought 20,000 United miles for about $50 last year via NetFlix.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 7:49 pm

I tried the last offer that came out.. I think like Nov of last year? There was a free offer at the time too. So I never got the miles because I got the free offer, but it never offered the choice. Fail.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 2:37 pm

contact for missing miles

Hi,

I had previously signed up for an American Airlines AAdvantage Miles offer for Netflix. My miles never posted. I contacted AA, they told me to contact Netflix. After a very long time, I received an Email stating that I signed up through Netflix and not a promo site and I was ineligible for the offer....which was completely false (I saved all of my sign-up info, complete w/ web links).

VERY Long-story-short: I cannot get through to the appropriate department. When I speak with supervisors, they tell me to email this-or-that department. Then I receive an email stating because of the volume of people trying to contact them, they may or may not respond to me!

Does anyone have a direct # or address so that the appropriate department can actually see my documentation?

THANKS!
Old Apr 11, 2013, 2:40 pm
Suspended

How many miles are you after? Sounds like you're going to hell & back to get them.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 3:04 pm

Programs: Marriott, Radisson, AA, UA
Originally Posted by pricesquire
Probably because you gave them the same Delta account number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.