Reload this Page >

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2017, 5:30 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Coolers
Did IB send any email confirmation about the match before you received the cards?
Yes they did.
Coolers likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 7:55 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
I sent boarding pass copies of my LATAM flight between Frankfurt and Madrid and my TK Elite Plus card a few weeks ago. Followed up on twitter last week and was told they'd respond soon. Today, I logged-in to my account and saw that I was matched to LATAM Black Status is valid until March 2019. Thanks guys for all the help
Old Dec 5, 2017, 5:34 am

Anyone else hear back from IB lately? I still haven't heard anything regarding my submission from Oct 24, aside from the email stating the process was going to be delayed.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 12:48 pm

Programs: Oneworld sapphire (IB)
No answer to my partners his request of the second week of October either.
Think they were overloaded with requests then.

I've send a new request friday and tuesday he got matched.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 2:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1k, SPG Plat
I qualified for AA EXP back in 2010 with the BOS > SFO 3x RDM and 2x EQM.

Mid 2016, AA sent me a challenge to fly 35k miles in three months to regain EXP. With that status lapsing end of year, I requested a status match to UA and am about to finish the 35k EQM needed to stay 1k through end of 2018!
Old Dec 13, 2017, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by dnp987
I qualified for AA EXP back in 2010 with the BOS > SFO 3x RDM and 2x EQM.

Mid 2016, AA sent me a challenge to fly 35k miles in three months to regain EXP. With that status lapsing end of year, I requested a status match to UA and am about to finish the 35k EQM needed to stay 1k through end of 2018!
Did you get an email confirming the challenge with dates and requirements? I requested the same match, see that my status on my UA account has been changed to 1K, and have received nothing from United regarding the terms.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 5:31 pm

Programs: Turkish Elite, AA Platinum, Royal Orchid Plus Silver
Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler
I sent boarding pass copies of my LATAM flight between Frankfurt and Madrid and my TK Elite Plus card a few weeks ago. Followed up on twitter last week and was told they'd respond soon. Today, I logged-in to my account and saw that I was matched to LATAM Black Status is valid until March 2019. Thanks guys for all the help
Who did you send the request to? I sent mine in weeks ago and have not gotten any acknowledgment. Maybe the email address
I was using was wrong.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 5:01 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by Ord Liza
Did you get an email confirming the challenge with dates and requirements? I requested the same match, see that my status on my UA account has been changed to 1K, and have received nothing from United regarding the terms.
When I sent mine in using the link on the deals pages of ual.com, I received an email confrmation. Of course, they used the wrong start date so I emailed them to change the start date, which they did promptly. Just finished up 36k+ 2 weeks ago, and the 2 GPU's and 1 RPU posted within days.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by rbAA
When I sent mine in using the link on the deals pages of ual.com, I received an email confrmation. Of course, they used the wrong start date so I emailed them to change the start date, which they did promptly. Just finished up 36k+ 2 weeks ago, and the 2 GPU's and 1 RPU posted within days.
Thanks. What email address did you use? The email I received was a "noreply" address and I'm pretty much a UA newb. I would call the 1K number, but up-thread reports indicate that they may not have the correct info.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 12:04 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by larrythai
Who did you send the request to? I sent mine in weeks ago and have not gotten any acknowledgment. Maybe the email address
I was using was wrong.
I got an email from them informing me of my case number and the email ad they used was [email protected]
I've always used that email ad since then.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 5:11 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Thanks. What email address did you use? The email I received was a "noreply" address and I'm pretty much a UA newb. I would call the 1K number, but up-thread reports indicate that they may not have the correct info.
[email protected] is the email I used, so just remove the "_noreply" from their email notification.

Last edited by rbAA; Dec 17, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Old Dec 18, 2017, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by rbAA
[email protected] is the email I used, so just remove the "_noreply" from their email notification.
Thanks. I ended up calling and, it took half an hour, but they did change my start date. I was told that the only record of a date they had was the date I submitted the request. If that's the case, why bother asking me when I want it to start. Oh well. They did manage to remove the status from my account almost instantaneously! I hope they get it back on the date it starts because I'm going to need it soon after that.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 4:52 pm

Thanks. I ended up calling and, it took half an hour, but they did change my start date. I was told that the only record of a date they had was the date I submitted the request. If that's the case, why bother asking me when I want it to start. Oh well. They did manage to remove the status from my account almost instantaneously! I hope they get it back on the date it starts because I'm going to need it soon after that.
My 1K status disappeared for a week to the new start date, but before that happened, I had changed all my seat assignments to E+, since my previous Silver status (via SPG/MR PLT) wouldn't make it. On the corrected start date I saw that the status was 1K as it was supposed to be so just check it. Turns out I didn't need to bother changing it as I ended up doing a transcon MR to finish the 35k required, so I could get the RPU attached to a January LAX-EWR segment from the return of my EWR-SIN RT.
Good luck.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 7:48 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Any suggestions for a OneWorld status match to Emerald or Sapphire here in 2018? I matched to Air Berlin two years ago, unfortunately I was demoted to silver (Ruby), so can't really do the Iberia one. Royal Jordanian needs tickets booked... any other suggestions? I'm AA EXP, but would love to have a foreign carrier's Emerald/Sapphire status.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 11:22 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
AA EXP to UA 1K

I submitted my request to UA on Dec 22nd and they responded on the 28th with an approval - change in status was immediately noted in my account. Like others it has the submission date not the requested date (Jan 2 for extra time). I may not ask to change it though as I am thinking of just about knocking this out with one BOS-NRT-PEK-BOS in Business for about $2200 at the end of January. Needed to travel there anyhow so it is a good fit and the PQMs are about 34,000. Will add in at least one way of my positioning flight to complete it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.