Reload this Page >

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2017, 2:47 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Culture Guru
Thanks for the note. Hopefully, mine gets approved too.

By the way, did you get any email confirmation about the status upgrade or directly letter/card by post?
Email came same day as approved the app/web was updated. No cards yet. Very efficient so I am pleased with the process even though I was not personally matched since I am allready ba Gold.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by C W
Considering that they will no longer exist within 10 days, this is extremely useful

Received today:

I highly recommend you to delete the full name of the topbonus service agent!
Old Nov 2, 2017, 6:28 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
Originally Posted by Airliner22
I highly recommend you to delete the full name of the topbonus service agent!
My apologies. Looks like a mod beat me to it.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 1:17 am

Programs: TK *G
Anyone received their IB match yet?
Old Nov 4, 2017, 2:56 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by Duhh
Someone above did. But I didnt. I have sent an email more than 2 weeks ago and last week got an email saying that they are busy and will come back to me soon
Old Nov 4, 2017, 10:23 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Duhh
Many successful matches have been reported. I know of three personally! Latest report I heard was they were estimating dec 10 deadline to get matches done. They must be swamped
Old Nov 4, 2017, 11:06 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, AB Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by kauppias
Many successful matches have been reported. I know of three personally! Latest report I heard was they were estimating dec 10 deadline to get matches done. They must be swamped
Would love to know for sure IB’s methodology for processing these. Seems like some got their match in a matter of days (even when submitting a week or so after the offer was live), while some who submitted the very first day of the offer are still waiting. kauppias, your alphabetical order theory seems plausible, but seems they should be well through letters now based on evidence...perhaps they just took a break from processing these for the moment, or just that many more came through recently. All we can do is wait. Fingers crossed for sooner rather than later as I have more flights I need to book soon.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by zendzero2
Would love to know for sure IB’s methodology for processing these. Seems like some got their match in a matter of days (even when submitting a week or so after the offer was live), while some who submitted the very first day of the offer are still waiting. kauppias, your alphabetical order theory seems plausible, but seems they should be well through letters now based on evidence...perhaps they just took a break from processing these for the moment, or just that many more came through recently. All we can do is wait. Fingers crossed for sooner rather than later as I have more flights I need to book soon.
I think they started off on a alphabetical process and have now moved to anothernprocess for new applications or they just got slammed with new applications?
Old Nov 4, 2017, 12:01 pm

I think they started off on a alphabetical process and have now moved to anothernprocess for new applications or they just got slammed with new applications?
Yeah, who knows. Guess all we can do is speculate on the process. Thanks for your insights/experiences though kauppias, very helpful on this rather opaque offer.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 12:20 pm

Yeah, who knows. Guess all we can do is speculate on the process. Thanks for your insights/experiences though kauppias, very helpful on this rather opaque offer.
Happy to help I remember the AZ match that seemed to take ages back in the day and that was very frustrsting. But lets still remember this IB offer is very generous as it is a straight match not a fast track and also for over a year 👍 Platinums dont get OWE but other then that very nice offer even if it may takeawhile to process
Old Nov 4, 2017, 12:32 pm

Happy to help I remember the AZ match that seemed to take ages back in the day and that was very frustrsting. But lets still remember this IB offer is very generous as it is a straight match not a fast track and also for over a year 👍 Platinums dont get OWE but other then that very nice offer even if it may takeawhile to process
Oh yes, the offer itself is very generous and straight forward for sure, sorry did not mean the offer itself, rather the process of it is somewhat unclear. Just would like to know so I can plan my loyalty accrual strategy for the next year (since AB is now gone and so is my status I maintained for a few years) and whom I should be flying. All in all, just first world problems I guess.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 12:33 pm

Oh yes, the offer itself is very generous and straight forward for sure, sorry did not mean the offer itself, rather the process of it is somewhat unclear. Just would like to know so I can plan my loyalty accrual strategy for the next year (since AB is now gone and so is my status I maintained for a few years) and whom I should be flying. All in all, just first world problems I guess.
Most problems here on FT sre First world problems luckily.

Lets hope for a quick resolution to the match
Old Nov 4, 2017, 7:22 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue, Bonus Aeroflot, China Destiny Miles, MilleMiglia
Anyone is aware about the new S7 status match?
Old Nov 5, 2017, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by Alex100i
Anyone is aware about the new S7 status match?
Aware in what way?

My wife applied for it. They replied in 8 hours that the status will change as soon as she take a flight on S7.

Pretty straight forward if you can easily fly on them.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 2:11 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue, Bonus Aeroflot, China Destiny Miles, MilleMiglia
Originally Posted by Culture Guru
Someone above did. But I didnt.
Me too, still waiting a reply from Iberia, anything good since 3 weeks.
Anyway, I got the challenge from American Airlines and the Topbonus Gold->status match with S7.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.