Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premier Rewards Gold Credit Card - Targetted 50k miles

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2012, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Premier Rewards Gold Credit Card - Targetted 50k miles

I just got in the email an offer for the Premier Rewards Gold Credit Card from Amex.

The bonus is 50k

Should I take it for wait for a better deal for AMEX. I currently do not have any AMEX card.

Thanks
Old May 10, 2012, 12:58 pm

I got this and when you log in with the code it also said I was targeted for the 100k Platinum offer. I think I will do the Gold since the first year is free. This beats the 15 and 25k offers that have been around lately.
Old May 10, 2012, 12:59 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
sure why not...what is the min spending?
Old May 10, 2012, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

$1000 in 3 months. easily with just food :-)
Old May 10, 2012, 2:17 pm

Can you guys PM the code? Or is that not possible at all ?
Old May 10, 2012, 5:01 pm

RSVP Code Question

My daughter is in college but has the majority of her mail sent to her home address. She got this invitation in the mail a day or two ago but she cant even afford the annual fees. Since its the same zip code and address, would I be able to have my wife use the RSVP code or is it tied directly to an individual?

Its crazy, she almost no income but they are going to offer her a Amex Gold or Platinum. Wonder what they use to determine who gets these offers and who doesnt.

seeGarzz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.