Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2012, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by fusscharles
Do you have a good number to contact them on this?
800-333-3333, although I think I was redirected a few times. Make sure that you speak with someone at corporate, and NOT someone at the hotel chain's front desk.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by fusscharles
Do you have a good number to contact them on this?
I used +1 (888) 288-8889 and then got transferred to someone in corporate (one hop).

See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18902444-post134.html for my advice.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Enigma
I used +1 (888) 288-8889 and then got transferred to someone in corporate (one hop).

See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18902444-post134.html for my advice.
Got it! $66 before tax!
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:25 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Regarding the BRG, I see a lot of people are getting lower rates than those listed at CC's sites. I've compared CC's rates and they are always the same or lower than those at major sites like Expedia, etc. Anyone knows a site where you are more likely to get a lower rate?
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:53 am
Suspended

I, my wife and sister all signed up for the this 44k to 50k promo and have stayed and so far received most of our points.

I want to transfer points from 2 of the account to the 3rd account. My wife has Gold status on CC account. My sister & I don't but I am the one who will do the traveling/club carlson hotel stay in future in my name. Should My wife & sister's points should be transferred to my account or we should transfer our points to her account?
I like my wife's gold status but if future CC hotel stay is not in her name, then?

For the transfer, I have to just call and give the CC account name & number of my wife and sister's and that's it for instant transfer?
thanks
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
Regarding the BRG, I see a lot of people are getting lower rates than those listed at CC's sites. I've compared CC's rates and they are always the same or lower than those at major sites like Expedia, etc. Anyone knows a site where you are more likely to get a lower rate?
Try:

www.hotels.com
www.getaroom.com

Both sites have always been cheaper with every one of my searches.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:30 am

Programs: AA, United, BA, Delta, MR, SPG, PC
Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
Kayak has been of great help to me on this. You can execute a search using the hotel name, and Kayak will pull up rates from multiple sites and show it you on a single page.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:07 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Hello emptiness

Originally Posted by emptiness
For the transfer, I have to just call and give the CC account name & number of my wife and sister's and that's it for instant transfer?
thanks
You have a PM
Old Jul 13, 2012, 1:37 am

Now that the promotion is coming to an end... Anybody try transferring points yet? Care to share your experience?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 7:27 am

Very Easy to Transfer

Originally Posted by jay4
Now that the promotion is coming to an end... Anybody try transferring points yet? Care to share your experience?
Since I do all the travel arrangements I had my husband call and transfer his points into my account. Just call 1-888-288-8889. Tell them you wish to transfer your points to another account and provide both account numbers. No fee, no hassles and effective immediately. I don't know if the points expire or not. I assume they are treated just as if I earned them. They show up on your statement as gifted points.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Looks like I'll just squeeze in on two stays near ORD tonight and tomorrow. No chance for the Park Inn, though -- I'll be in California soon but nowhere near Fresno, and since I'll be out west, a jaunt to Sault Ste. Marie is not possible, either.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:33 pm

Would a one night with 14th check-in qualify for a stay "(...) and July 15th"?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 1:50 pm

Thinking about doing a mattress run to get a country inn stay before the promo ends. Of course rate just went up from when I checked the other night.

Which option would you choose:

all cash option - room total for 1 night: $93.89

or

cash + points - 5k points plus $75.11

What do you think? Even worth it for a mattress run? I'm already sitting on 250k CC points btw.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Lack
Would a one night with 14th check-in qualify for a stay "(...) and July 15th"?
From the Country Inns & Suites email:

"Simply complete a qualifying one night stay at any Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotel now through July 15, 2012 and earn enough bonus Gold Points for a FREE night at any Country Inns & Suites location worldwide."

Same for the Radisson email.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by PaulMSN
From the Country Inns & Suites email:

"Simply complete a qualifying one night stay at any Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotel now through July 15, 2012 and earn enough bonus Gold Points for a FREE night at any Country Inns & Suites location worldwide."

Same for the Radisson email.
So I guess as long as the check-out is done on the 15th, then it should qualify? Would hate to run into some fine print loop hole :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.