Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:39 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Originally Posted by Stoutman11
-Also 2 stays at radissons= 100,000 then an additional stay at park inn= 44,000. Total 144,000. I would like to get this to an even 150,000 for 3 nights at the best radisson blu.

As has been stated so many times in this thread...

You'll earn 1000 points for each online booking.
You'll earn 20 points per dollar for your spending.

You shouldn't have any trouble hitting your target.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:53 pm

Programs: A bunch
Originally Posted by alpen1
Also managed to sneak in a night at a Country Inn on the last night of the promo thanks to a business trip!
Last night of the promo???? isnt the last night of the promo July 15th? meaning u need to stay by July 15th.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by jerry305
1. Check in.
2. Actually use the room.

That's all.

mess up the sheets and walk out count as using the room?!
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by jerry305
As has been stated so many times in this thread...

You'll earn 1000 points for each online booking.
You'll earn 20 points per dollar for your spending.

You shouldn't have any trouble hitting your target.
THANK YOU!
Old Jun 19, 2012, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
mess up the sheets and walk out count as using the room?!
Please don't mess up the sheets unnecessarily. It's not very green.

You book a room, you check in. Those are the only requirements. It's none of the hotel's business what you do in the room, and whether you choose to sleep in it or not.

There is no need to physically check out. I rarely ever check out since hotels have been slipping receipts under the door. If it makes you feel better, call the hotel in the morning and ask them to check you out.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 3:49 pm

Programs: UA, AA, SPG
-Also 2 stays at radissons= 100,000 then an additional stay at park inn= 44,000.
As arollins pointed out, are you saying you received 100K for 2 stays at Radisson?
Old Jun 19, 2012, 3:55 pm

Any new promo codes?

I am done with Country Inn stay and unfortunately never booked Radisson while the promo code was available and valid. Looking for a promo code that can be used now. Does anyone knows if new promo code will be coming out any time soon?

Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2012, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by maize&blue
As arollins pointed out, are you saying you received 100K for 2 stays at Radisson?
Hi if you read my original post you will see we have 1 for me and one for my wife. 2 seperate reservations thats where the 100,000 is coming from
Old Jun 19, 2012, 6:09 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Ok, I see now,

Hi if you read my original post you will see we have 1 for me and one for my wife. 2 seperate reservations thats where the 100,000 is coming from
Yes, you did mention your spouse and having separate bookingso your post. I presume you both have signed up and qualify for the promo. If that is the case, then correct, you will get 100k for Radisson, 88k for PI and 88k for CI, that is a total of 276k + sign in points etc, BETWEEN the two accounts. This is the same thing my wife and I are doing. I already did CI and Radisson, next week my wife will do CI and Radisson, separate days, Friday and Saturday, making a STAYCATION, use the pool, relax, exercise room, sauna. For July 3rd, we are doing PI, 2 separate bookings, one for me, the other for her. Whoever ends up with the best room that is where we stay. Good luck and enjoy.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 4:35 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Last night of the promo???? isnt the last night of the promo July 15th? meaning u need to stay by July 15th.
Wrong! The last NIGHT of the promo is July 14. You have to check out by July 15 per the T&Cs:

Guest must check in for the Qualifying Stay on or after May 15, 2012 and check out must be completed no later than July 15, 2012 ("Promotion Period").
Old Jun 20, 2012, 4:38 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by ngupta
I am done with Country Inn stay and unfortunately never booked Radisson while the promo code was available and valid. Looking for a promo code that can be used now. Does anyone knows if new promo code will be coming out any time soon?

Thanks
You can still register for the Radisson promo at www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com. However, you will only get 15,000 bonus points now (instead of 50,000).
Old Jun 20, 2012, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by DCBob
You can still register for the Radisson promo at www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com. However, you will only get 15,000 bonus points now (instead of 50,000).
I have registered for the Radisson Big Night Promo for 50K. What I am looking for is the promo code (25% off or 30% off) that can be used in Radisson brand hotels.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 6:10 am

Used Topcash, checked out this past Monday, have never seen my reservation under "future reservation" or "Recent Reservation" . When I booked a week ago, I had to type in Reservation Code and first and last name to see reservation. However, if i don't use Topcash, I can see reservation on Radisson site right away without typing the reservation code and name.

Is this about right?

Anxiously waiting for posting of points before next week's check in
Old Jun 20, 2012, 9:02 am

JUst Received all my Points with an awesome BRG so total for aprox $135 for 2 nights (wife & me) and Received 118k points

Thanks for all the good info here
Old Jun 20, 2012, 10:23 am

I booked my stay originally through TCB but then did a BRG claim that was successful.

My TCB showed as pending until I completed my stay last weekend and now a note is there saying the vendor rejected it, which I'm assuming is because of the change in rate from the BRG.

So apparently you can't get a refund through TCB if you used a BRG claim as well. Didn't see it discussed but figured I'd throw it out there as a data point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.