Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2012, 11:00 pm

Just checked into country inn Waldorf, MD. Nice so far. Welcome amenity in the room as a non elite member. The room could actually be cleaner but overall it'll down for 2 nights and 88k points.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:02 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Think I'm going to test the checkin and not check out theory. Just landed in JFK from Rome and have a reservation tonight at the radius on Philly, I live an hour away from Philly and feel like spending the night in my own bed.....going to swing by the hotel and check in and go home I think.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 12:17 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
My wife has been traveling for work and stayed at a Country Inn and a Radisson and got both bonuses. She was going back to the same city with the Country Inn and I was debating how to get my number on her reservation. All I did was go into my Club Carlson acct, changed it to her name and made the reservation. She completed the stay and about three days later, all points including the 44k bonus posted to my account. I then changed the name on the account back to mine. Score!
Old Jun 16, 2012, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by ia9561
My wife has been traveling for work and stayed at a Country Inn and a Radisson and got both bonuses. She was going back to the same city with the Country Inn and I was debating how to get my number on her reservation. All I did was go into my Club Carlson acct, changed it to her name and made the reservation. She completed the stay and about three days later, all points including the 44k bonus posted to my account. I then changed the name on the account back to mine. Score!
wow! thanks for the tip, I was trying to figure out how to do the same thing with a family member.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 6:58 pm
Suspended

any new code? the 30pctoff is expired 4 days ago
Old Jun 16, 2012, 8:03 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by jerry305
This question has been covered. You'll be lucky if you do earn points for 2 properties... and mattress hopping 3 properties should justifiably raise a red flag with Carlson. You might all your bonuses in jeopardy.

Go with multiple accountholders, or just find a way to do different nights.
if my sister is going away and stay at radisson, can i book radisson one night room for her from my account, she checks in and i get the 50k points?

she is traveling and i am not.

thanks
Old Jun 16, 2012, 8:07 pm

Seconded. This is exactly the problem I was trying to solve.

Originally Posted by flyerfrog
wow! thanks for the tip, I was trying to figure out how to do the same thing with a family member.
Originally Posted by ia9561
Old Jun 16, 2012, 9:28 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Originally Posted by emptiness
if my sister is going away and stay at radisson, can i book radisson one night room for her from my account, she checks in and i get the 50k points?

she is traveling and i am not.

thanks

(Please read the thread. It's all been covered so many times.)

If it's your account, and you want points, you have to be the room to check in.
If this is all happening in another city, and she's the only person who's going to be at the hotel, then it's her points or nobody's.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 10:10 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by jerry305
(Please read the thread. It's all been covered so many times.)

If it's your account, and you want points, you have to be the room to check in.
If this is all happening in another city, and she's the only person who's going to be at the hotel, then it's her points or nobody's.
never mind! I found this one below

booking the first night at the radisson on her own account, booking the 2nd night at same hotel from my account but change the guest name to my sister's name and that way, i may get 2 55k=110k=points.
or i can book in her my niece's name since she is traveling with my sister but she is 19, so wonder if that's ok or not, she has a debit and chase freedom card

Last edited by emptiness; Jun 16, 2012 at 10:32 pm
Old Jun 17, 2012, 12:02 am

Sigh... why does this make me feel like the good times are about to end.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 9:56 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
just had my first stay with club carlson, how long does it usually take for points to post? the website says two weeks but i cant imagine it taking that long.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:34 am

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Originally Posted by emptiness
never mind! I found this one below

All I did was go into my Club Carlson acct, changed it to her name and made the reservation. She completed the stay and about three days later, all points including the 44k bonus posted to my account. I then changed the name on the account back to mine. Score!
That's clearly against Club Carlson's Terms & Conditions.

I would kindly ask that you please keep your duplicity to yourself. Maybe if you do that, then in the future, others can continue to enjoy these good promotions from Club Carlson.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 5:55 pm

Just want to know if anyone received their 50k points bonus by using Cash and Points. It was $89 or 5000 pts plus $59. I definitely chose the cash and points.

EDIT- found the answer under hotels then Club Carlson...I am good to go

Last edited by metoo; Jun 17, 2012 at 6:27 pm
Old Jun 17, 2012, 6:54 pm
Suspended

50k points posted!

Last edited by jonny1; Jun 17, 2012 at 7:00 pm
Old Jun 17, 2012, 11:22 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ianturner
how long does it usually take for points to post? the website says two weeks but i cant imagine it taking that long.
Why not?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.