Wiki Posts
Search

Man, i am starting to feel like an idiot for wanting to share my "Mint"

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2012, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLATINUM
Man, i am starting to feel like an idiot for wanting to share my "Mint"

This site has given me so much information I want to give some back "to trustworthy people". So i started a post requesting communication from an old sage senior moderator so i can go over the details with them and they can let me know the best way to disperse this information to the right people. I got a lot of PM's from people with less than 100 posts. Not 1 moderator. the only Moderator to communicate was the guy who closed my post. I am trying to do a good deed here.

LET ME BE AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE.....

WHEN A SENIOR MODERATOR CONTACTS ME, I WILL TELL THEM THE NEW MINT. WITH THE HOPES THEY WILL TELL ME HOW TO GET THE INFO TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

I want to share. Ban me from this board if my Mint is not true.

The reason for the secrecy is that my MINT can only support an additional 20 people. any more than that will probably ruin it.
I cant believe I am almost begging these people to contact me so I can give them their biggest gift of the year...
Old Mar 17, 2012, 8:21 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by CUSO
This site has given me so much information I want to give some back "to trustworthy people". So i started a post requesting communication from an old sage senior moderator so i can go over the details with them and they can let me know the best way to disperse this information to the right people. I got a lot of PM's from people with less than 100 posts. Not 1 moderator. the only Moderator to communicate was the guy who closed my post. I am trying to do a good deed here.

WHEN A SENIOR MODERATOR CONTACTS ME, I WILL TELL THEM THE NEW MINT. WITH THE HOPES THEY WILL TELL ME HOW TO GET THE INFO TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

The reason for the secrecy is that my MINT can only support an additional 20 people. any more than that will probably ruin it.
I cant believe I am almost begging these people to contact me so I can give them their biggest gift of the year...
The only "sage" I know of on this board is a wise Californian named "Mr Pickles". Why don't you consider sharing the information with him? I am sure he will find the "right" people to share it with.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 8:23 am

You could always be proactive and PM some of the moderators... aviators99 and philemer are the 2 mods for the MilesBuzz forum.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 8:26 am

Programs: Tegridy Elite
If it can only support 20 people then it's not the new Mint. No offense, but I'm not sure why moderators would/should be the recipients of this new "secret" - I didn't think their job was to review deals and advise on members' means of sharing, etc.

If the population that can be connected to the OP is limited, what is it - some sort of MLM? Amazon payments (or similar)? If the latter, that kind of thing is already well known.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 8:52 am

Programs: Marriott Ti, OW Ruby
Feel free to PM me as I'm sure I'll be a moderator one day!
Old Mar 17, 2012, 8:54 am

Programs: Marriott Ti, OW Ruby
Originally Posted by Andy2
The only "sage" I know of on this board is a wise Californian named "Mr Pickles". Why don't you consider sharing the information with him? I am sure he will find the "right" people to share it with.
He's the last person you want to share a secret with.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by Andy2
Why is that? So he can take pictures of the "deal" and then do an interview with the Wall Street Journal giving details of his conquest??
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:02 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!

This is what the forum mod had told you what to do about 11 hours ago:

If the OP will contact one of the Moderators & explain his position we'll consider reopening.
Why don't you take the initiative if you really want to share?
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:09 am

Programs: many

If it can only support 20 people, why are you posting? Why not just PM contact some people who have helped you in the past?

Otherwise, are your posts simply not the definition of a TROLL?
I'm not too hip on the lingo, but from what's I've seen, this kinda fits the bill.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:10 am

I'm moving to China permanently in 5 months and won't have any abiltity to use such a gold-mine after that. I'll take such secrets long far away to a place where people don't understand English anyhow. I'd would appreciate hearing the details.

Does it by chance involve an encoder?
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:12 am

If its good for 20 people, then it's not the "new" mint. Your posts since last night have not been in the spirit of Flyertalk, IMO. If you have something to say, say it. If you don't wanna say it, move on. Tricks are for kids.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLATINUM
[
Why don't you take the initiative if you really want to share? [/QUOTE]

translation, if it makes sense to anyone:

How dare you not take the initiative to give someone a valuable gift!

?????????????????????:confused :
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:14 am

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by pcharles
If it can only support 20 people, why are you posting? Why not just PM contact some people who have helped you in the past?

Otherwise, are your posts simply not the definition of a TROLL?
I'm not too hip on the lingo, but from what's I've seen, this kinda fits the bill.
Yeah I'm not clear why OP is so bent out of shape to tell someone. I'd still keep it to myself if it were me. Does the OP need other people to make it work or keep it going? I don't see the point of these threads and basically taunting people with something that either can't, or won't, be widely shared.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:18 am

This thread will soon be locked like the other one, as it should be. Only 20 people can use this trick and it's posted on the biggest travel forum on the net? Makes no sense.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:19 am

I will guess that is why the moderators haven't contacted you. If its that limited in scope, it's no good for this public forum (that they moderate). Give it a rest, share it with your friends and family.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.