Reload this Page >

AA Miles for $0.00072 per mile (AA Shopping) - NOT HONORED

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Miles for $0.00072 per mile (AA Shopping) - NOT HONORED

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Premier Plat, Alaska MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by freqyflyer
We will need a darn good lawyer to make sure that the presiding judge does not snicker when the $2.97 pink glitter case is presented as Exhibit A. Darn good lawyer, I say.
"Who told you to put the case on? Let a Verizon Employee put the case on! I didn't tell you to put the case on!"
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:25 pm

Programs: US, UA, CO, AA, Delta
I made two separate purchases: one 4.97 charger (paper weight) and then one screen protector for $2.97. Then I read through this thread and noticed that people said your cc had to be registered through AA shopping mall. What if I just purchased the items from the 83K mile AA page, got sent to a new window for the Verizon page, and made the purchase?

I've never bought anything from the AA shopping mall. Did I blow it because my cc isn't registered through the AA shopping mall?? I'd hate to see this come to fruition (I know, no chance in hell) and miss out because of a damn non-registered cc!
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:27 pm

Programs: HHonorsDiamond
Originally Posted by yoshapman
Can items be returned in Verizon stores? I ordered a couple more expensive items earlier till I saw the cheaper ones, tried to cancel, but no way to cancel. I definitely don't want to pay $65 for a set of headphones I have no use for.
No they can't. I checked on that this morning before I considered ordering the headset. AND their website states that there is a re-stocking fee for anything that is returned.

Wonder if they will consider waiving the restocking fee if you don't get the miles...however unless they send emails to everyone that ordered you won't know if you will get the miles or not.

1st you have to wait at least 30 days before you can even inquire about the missing miles. By then you will probably be outside of the return policy anyway.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:28 pm

No...

I have no knowledge of any 'product details' nor any erroneous information contained therein...

Originally Posted by xeroed
in for one. 2.97 is worth it...

Has anyone else noticed if you view 'product details' instead of just clicking 'buy now' it says estimated miles = 13 ?
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:28 pm

Does anyone have any information on tomorrow's daily special?

Do they load the specials at midnight Eastern Time?

I hope they offer the glitter covers in the color wisteria!
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:29 pm

Not sure

Originally Posted by divmember
I made two separate purchases: one 4.97 charger (paper weight) and then one screen protector for $2.97. Then I read through this thread and noticed that people said your cc had to be registered through AA shopping mall. What if I just purchased the items from the 83K mile AA page, got sent to a new window for the Verizon page, and made the purchase?

I've never bought anything from the AA shopping mall. Did I blow it because my cc isn't registered through the AA shopping mall?? I'd hate to see this come to fruition (I know, no chance in hell) and miss out because of a damn non-registered cc!
Not sure how this plays out. My first order was on my Delta Amex which I added but it was not "active". I wanted an AMEX for protection. Then after pondering over all this active/pending activation stuff, I bought the rest with my Citibank AA Amex which was pre=registered and activated. Who knows how this will pan out.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Premier Plat, Alaska MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by ClimbGuy
If this actually works out, I think we should make a website to upload pictures of Fters sitting in int'l F holding their glitter screen protectors. Turn them into a sort of Flat Stanley thing. Maybe turn it into a thank you note for AA, VZW, and Cartera.
Post them back in this thread along with mileage reports.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:31 pm

Programs: AA, DL, UA, IHG, HHonors

I've gotten miles for purchases with unregistered CCs (might as well go through my AA eshopping link when my boss wants me to set her up on Groupon and buy a Groupon for her, with her CC)...
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plt, AA AC
Well, I'm not much of a gambler but pushing me to lifetime gold is worth the try. I bought 6 mounts. We'll see. Worse case I have 6 good suction cups to play with to figure out how to modify and use for other stuff.

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Gold, Global Entry
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get this to work. I am guessing you have to be a Verizon customer and I am not...oh well.

Good luck to all that purchased one!

Programs: UA 2P, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Ritz
LMAO, just reading through some of the more mundane aspects of this thread. The few that there are, that is.
I just ordered three car mounts... Wish me and everyone else luck!
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:33 pm

PLEASE PLEASE someone kill this offer so I can get on with my life.....
Please someone post something like "I called AA shopping mall executive and Verizon to verify I would get my miles"
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:33 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Rapid Rewards

It doesn't matter what credit card you use to get the miles when buying something through the AA mall online. The registered card program is only when trying to get miles through in person purchases at the handful of stores that are part of their program.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by learningtime
Not sure how this plays out. My first order was on my Delta Amex which I added but it was not "active". I wanted an AMEX for protection. Then after pondering over all this active/pending activation stuff, I bought the rest with my Citibank AA Amex which was pre=registered and activated. Who knows how this will pan out.
No. Card activation is for non-EShopping purchases, like AA Dining. Once you click through the site, using ANY card to pay counts.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by BUR Regular
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get this to work. I am guessing you have to be a Verizon customer and I am not...oh well.
Um, definitely not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.