FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   MilesBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz-370/)
-   -   Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1239119-audience-rewards-trivia-questions-answers-starwood-delta-u-s-air.html)

michael_v Feb 21, 2013 11:09 am

No answers?

daprophecy Feb 21, 2013 11:22 am

Originally Posted by happy9zz (Post 20291006)
1)Fill in the blank from this Wicked lyric. "Let us be glad, let us by grateful, let us ____that goodness could subdue"

2)True or False? During the early 1900's there was a Broadway theatre called The Shakespeare Theatre.

3)What musical was featured in the 2012 season of Shakespeare in the Park?

4)What Shakepeare play was performed in the 2012 Shakespeare in the Park season?

5)True or False? Shakespeare in the Park only features shows by William Shakespeare.

6)2012 marked what anniversary for Shakespeare in the Park?

7)True or False? Tickets to Shakespeare in the Park productions (in NYC's Central Park) are free.

1)rejoicify
2)
3)
4)
5)False
6)
7) True

If someone knows the rest of them please answer them. Thanks!

wsflyer Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Not Program Specific Questions

Originally Posted by happy9zz (Post 20291006)
1)Fill in the blank from this Wicked lyric. "Let us be glad, let us by grateful, let us ____that goodness could subdue"

2)True or False? During the early 1900's there was a Broadway theatre called The Shakespeare Theatre.

3)What musical was featured in the 2012 season of Shakespeare in the Park?

4)What Shakepeare play was performed in the 2012 Shakespeare in the Park season?

5)True or False? Shakespeare in the Park only features shows by William Shakespeare.

6)2012 marked what anniversary for Shakespeare in the Park?

7)True or False? Tickets to Shakespeare in the Park productions (in NYC's Central Park) are free.

I don't believe that these are questions that will earn miles/points on Delta, US Airways, SPG, or Best Buy. These appear to be the general questions for Audience Rewards ShowPoints.

FTers typically don't care about ShowPoints.

happy9zz Feb 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by wsflyer (Post 20292638)
I don't believe that these are questions that will earn miles/points on Delta, US Airways, SPG, or Best Buy. These appear to be the general questions for Audience Rewards ShowPoints.

I am so confused. I am so new about this. I did register starwood in my account. How do I know which questions for starwood points? I just check all questions in my account, I see that they are for ShowPoints. Are ShowPoints the same with Starwood points?:confused:

beachmouse Feb 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by wsflyer (Post 20292638)

This is a pretty diverse group; I wouldn't be surprised if someone out there in the FT universe actually was looking forward to cashing out their ShowPoints for the Ethel Merman biography.

summerdayshopping Feb 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by happy9zz (Post 20293031)
I am so confused. I am so new about this. I did register starwood in my account. How do I know which questions for starwood points? I just check all questions in my account, I see that they are for ShowPoints. Are ShowPoints the same with Starwood points?:confused:

No, they are not. You need to look for questions for Starpoints ( most of the time you'll see something like 2 ShowPoints + 2 Starpoints ).

happy9zz Feb 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Just log in to my account, all my questions are Show Points only :confused:

centrifuge41 Feb 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Go to Audience Rewards. Use the "Partner Points" dropdown then click on "Starwood Preferred Guest". In the bottom left corner, click "Test your theatre smarts and earn
more Starpoints". Tada!

happy9zz Feb 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Thank you so much for your help centrifuge41!
Who knows this answer?

Brynn O'Malley, of Annie, is from what state?

PaulMSN Feb 22, 2013 12:26 am

Originally Posted by happy9zz (Post 20294533)
Thank you so much for your help centrifuge41!
Who knows this answer?

Brynn O'Malley, of Annie, is from what state?

The answers are further upthread. Take a look.

blueeagle3 Feb 23, 2013 1:45 am

Is it just me, or are the free Points Questions gone? If i click on the Links on Page One, it always says that there are no such Questions to earn free Points...Any Help?

StevenH123 Feb 23, 2013 7:07 am

Originally Posted by blueeagle3 (Post 20301407)
Is it just me, or are the free Points Questions gone? If i click on the Links on Page One, it always says that there are no such Questions to earn free Points...Any Help?

I don't see any non-show points questions either. I have 18 pages of show points. I have not logged in to AR a long time; maybe that has something to do with it.

beltway Feb 23, 2013 10:38 am

In recent months, Audience Rewards has withdrawn the questions that earn frequent-flyer miles after a certain number of days (or possibly after a certain number of users have answered them correctly). If you don't answer the questions within a few days after they are posted, there's little you can do but wait for posting of the next round of questions.

FullTimeFlyer Feb 23, 2013 11:31 am

With luck, there will be new miles-earning questions Monday (or at least that's how the schedule seems to me).

FTF

echip Feb 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer (Post 20303414)
With luck, there will be new miles-earning questions Monday (or at least that's how the schedule seems to me).

FTF

Just wondering, how do you know the new set of question will be on Monday?
Do they post them on a weekly or bi-weekly?