Reload this Page >

Up to 3000 free AA miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Up to 3000 free AA miles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2011, 11:33 am

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
2500 miles to Mstr. Balima. Thanx!!!!!!!
Old Jul 13, 2011, 11:41 am

Thanks, OP. 3K each for wife and me. I was just wondering how I could pick up a couple thousand miles.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:01 pm

I don't get it. I was not allowed to so signed the wife up for an AA account deselected every method of communication and she was ineligible to.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:24 pm

I was subscribed to the eSummary and the NetSAAver fares emails but unsubscribed before I tried the appraiser thing. I guess I didn't wait long enough (even though I got an email from AA saying I had unsubscribed) because they appraiser thought I was still subscribed to those two. Regardless I still received 2,000 miles, so hey not bad for a minute's work, but for those who want to full 3,000 I would suggest waiting a day or two for the back-end to update with your unsubscribe requests before doing the appraiser.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:33 pm

Programs: Avis PP, Hertz 5*, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Bored_Russian
https://secure.fly.aa.com/emailpromo/

Begins July 7, 2011, and ends at 11:59 A.M. CDT September 6, 2011
Participants can either (i) become a new subscriber to one or more of the following email products: AAdvantage eSummary®, AAirmail®, Net SAAver Fares®, AAdvantage® Promotions, and AAVacations® Travel Picks; OR (ii) set and/or modify the online preferences associated with their AAdvantage® account, and be eligible to receive 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for each new unique email subscription and/or online account preference selection or modification made during Offer Period, up to a limit of a maximum of 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles (“Gift”) Approximate retail value of Gift is $49.75 for each 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles.
To be eligible to receive any Gift, participant must keep each subscription(s) and preferences for a three (3) month period.
Gift will be automatically deposited into the participant’s AAdvantage® account six (6) weeks after the end of each applicable three (3) month email enrollment period.
Participants must be: (i) a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia; (ii) at least 18 years of age; and (iii) an AAdvantage® member as of receipt of offer announcement email and/or direct mail piece. Other conditions and restrictions may apply.
Limit of a maximum of 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per AAdvantage® member as specified above.
Valuing 3000 miles at $298.50 is quite steep.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:37 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by paramount
[img17kmiles]
How????
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:39 pm

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
https://secure.fly.aa.com/emailpromo/

Begins July 7, 2011, and ends at 11:59 A.M. CDT September 6, 2011
Participants can either (i) become a new subscriber to one or more of the following email products: AAdvantage eSummary®, AAirmail®, Net SAAver Fares®, AAdvantage® Promotions, and AAVacations® Travel Picks; OR (ii) set and/or modify the online preferences associated with their AAdvantage® account, and be eligible to receive 500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for each new unique email subscription and/or online account preference selection or modification made during Offer Period, up to a limit of a maximum of 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles (“Gift”) Approximate retail value of Gift is $49.75 for each 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles.
To be eligible to receive any Gift, participant must keep each subscription(s) and preferences for a three (3) month period.

Gift will be automatically deposited into the participant’s AAdvantage® account six (6) weeks after the end of each applicable three (3) month email enrollment period.
Participants must be: (i) a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia; (ii) at least 18 years of age; and (iii) an AAdvantage® member as of receipt of offer announcement email and/or direct mail piece. Other conditions and restrictions may apply.
Limit of a maximum of 3,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles per AAdvantage® member as specified above.
I think I may not meet the requirement ( iii ) meaning I don't know what an advantage member as of receipt of offer announcement email and/or direct mail piece MIGHT MEAN .

Does that mean I had to become an AAdvantage member as a result of an Email.

I have no clue as to how I became an AAdvantage member. Sounds very legal to me. Let the attorneys jump in . Do you think if I meet the first 2 requirements I am Ok ?
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by kdoughboy
How????
Easy:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
Old Jul 13, 2011, 2:11 pm

Tis not photoshopped.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by paramount
Tis not photoshopped.
This is the part where you tell us how you got 17k miles.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by dmitri
Valuing 3000 miles at $298.50 is quite steep.
Thats what I thought. Practices like this are going to end up getting miles taxed.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 3:06 pm

It was mentioned in the other thread that if you click the buttons rapidly the score tally accumulates faster than flash can update. So just try clicking ultra fast.

That said, I sincerely doubt those points get posted, it's likely just a bug in the flash programming. Even with a screenshot I doubt AA will give you the miles, since it says clearly in the T&C you can earn "up to 3000 miles."

Neat trick but I wouldn't expect it to work.

I did get 3000 miles, which is not worth $300 as AA says, but still, it's a free $30-$60, I can't complain.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 3:10 pm

Woohoo - 1500 miles for me! Thanks OP!
Old Jul 13, 2011, 3:17 pm

Got 1000 miles, for some preferences . didnt see video though.. maybe would have got more.. well!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.