Reload this Page >

Q3 2011 Car Rental Bonus Promos!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q3 2011 Car Rental Bonus Promos!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2011, 10:31 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Amtrak/Hertz triple miles http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental...AMGRTRP-_-null - exp. Mar 31, 2012 min 1 day

Sorry for the malformatted post - not used to the iOS FT app
Not sure what u r posting- get triple miles(Pts) on Amtrak in conjunction w/HZ? And Enterprise also? Min 1 day for either HZ/Enterprise?
Old Sep 2, 2011, 1:13 pm

Programs: MP Gold, AA Gold, Hyatt Plat
Just rebooked a Hertz rental from $80 to $66 using the worldwide 33% off, and a SIXT rental from $191 to $101 + an upgrade! Thanks for the promos!
Old Sep 3, 2011, 8:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by roknroll
Awesome! Most my rentals are 1 days, and the promos are pretty garbage for those. This is by far my favorite!
AWESOME find, thanks, i just scrolled thru this one last time before heading over to the airport to pick up my car this a.m. and was able to switch to this promo. I looked at T&C's and no 24 hour adv rez either that I could see

^
Old Sep 7, 2011, 6:11 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Avis has a great deal for Club Carlson members=9K Pts

Just saw this in email sent to me, good till end of year worldwide: http://www.avis.com/car-rental/html/...vis.com_cc9000... That's a ton of pts for just a cheap wkend rental. Hot list eligible? I also posted on the CCarlson thread about this.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 8:07 am

even better deal for budget. They always have lower rates than avis:
http://www.clubcarlson.com/offers/3558672
Old Sep 7, 2011, 8:30 am

Programs: SPG PLT
Originally Posted by libuser
Nice! Thanks!
Old Sep 7, 2011, 1:35 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Great strategy to boost Club Carlson points if needed for transfer to US for Grand Slam hit!
Old Sep 7, 2011, 3:34 pm

nm that

Last edited by libuser; Sep 8, 2011 at 7:44 am
Old Sep 9, 2011, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Even after the discounts? The Avis offer has discounts of up to 25%, while the Budget offer has discounts only up to 20%. So it's possible that the difference between Avis and Budget will be different depending on whether you're comparing before using the codes in the offer or afterwards.

(That's one thing I find confusing about comparing rental car prices between different programs through third-party booking places, since they don't factor in the discount codes but the discounts can different for different rental agencies.)
Old Sep 9, 2011, 3:23 pm

Programs: SPG PLAT, AA Plat (2MM), BA, UA/CO
Admittedly OT

Originally Posted by slocouple
Great strategy . . . if needed for transfer to US for Grand Slam hit!
Speaking of which, what the most efficient way to search for the best rate, over an extended period of time, across a number of locations? For example, let's say I'd like to rent for 1 day, any time in the month of October, and am willing to go pick up and return anywhere within a 50 mile radius. Is there a good tool/site for searching for something like this so I don't have to run searhes for every day, in every town within that geographic area? Thanks for any advise.

xlax
Old Sep 10, 2011, 7:29 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz PC, Hyatt Globalist, IGH Rewards Club Spire, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by xlax
Speaking of which, what the most efficient way to search for the best rate, over an extended period of time, across a number of locations? For example, let's say I'd like to rent for 1 day, any time in the month of October, and am willing to go pick up and return anywhere within a 50 mile radius. Is there a good tool/site for searching for something like this so I don't have to run searhes for every day, in every town within that geographic area? Thanks for any advise.

xlax
I don't use it but I've seen a lot of favorable recommendations for AutoSlash.
Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:18 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Hertz pc code 161803 50% discount on prestige rentals in Australia for more than 3 days
Old Sep 11, 2011, 11:30 am

Programs: avis president , national executive, hertz presidents, delta platinum, spg platinum
did anyone notice that lh /avis 3k promo now has a 2 day minimum, whn did they change that?
Old Sep 15, 2011, 6:04 am

Programs: M&M
Trying to rent a car (Corvette, MB, Jag, BMW...) from 18th to 23rd of October. Place of pick-up: MCO, place of return, Washington D.C.

Can't find availability (AVIS) or price very high (Hertz).

Can anyone help? Have AMEX Centurion, M&M HON, SkyTeam Gold.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JimboFish
Just rebooked a Hertz rental from $80 to $66 using the worldwide 33% off, and a SIXT rental from $191 to $101 + an upgrade! Thanks for the promos!
Could you plse elaborate on your Sixt rental: Promo Code, Partner credit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.